11)Mission Seduction

Today the we were going on a mission. Because Nat and I were currently the only girls seeing as Wanda and Vision were still out, we had to seduce and take out four men who apparently had a code for a safe which we needed to get in.

I put on a skimpy black dress and curl my hair. I might as well go in my underwear, I think then I'd have more skin covered. I put on some dark red lipstick and mascara. There was a knock on my door. "It's Thor, may I enter?"

"Yeah! Come in" The door opens and Thor pops his head through. "Everything alright?" I ask while putting on the high heels. How I'm going to walk in them- I have no idea.

"Yes Stark was just wondering how long you would be. He is becoming impatient" Of course.

"Tell Tony he can suck it" Thor chuckled at that. After I was ready Thor walked me to the meeting room and I say down besides Natasha who wore something similar to me.

"Okay so the man with the code is Mr Kady. He's the youngest one there so he shouldn't be too hard to pin out. I don't understand why they would let someone as young as him have all that power but..." I thought back to Tony's little spider. I'm sure he was like 16 and Tony had pretty much ensured most of his trust in him.

"Who are the other three?" Steve asked.

Bruce answered, "the only three are the Hunter twins and Mr Kennedy" wait what.

"Who" he can't have said...

"I think they were ex-hydra agents. That's why we need what's in the safe"

I see Bucky fidgeting in his seat. He was still uncomfortable when it came to HYDRA matters and I couldn't blame him. The thing which concerned me was who I had to 'seduce'. Mr Kennedy... It couldn't be who I think it is. I really hope it isn't.

"Alright, I'll have a car come to pick you up. Ur should be here in like five minuets" Tony said but I could barely concentrate. Everyone left the room however I stayed behind. I took the file which Bruce left behind and looked in.

"What are you doing?"

"Sweet Jesus!" I jump as Bucky stood in the door way with folded arms. "None of your business Barnes" I look back to the file and search for more information on Mr Kennedy.

"You need to go, the cars here" That was quick. I sigh and put the file down. I follow Bucky out the room and into the hall. I hear everyone around the corner but just before I turned Bucky pulled me back.

"What are you-" he cut me off with a kiss. Oh thats fine then. I kiss him back and wrap my legs around his waist as he slams me against the wall. We pull away breathing heavily. "You've got lipstick all over" I pant. Shit is my lipstick smudged.

"No your lipstick is fine" he answers my unasked question. I nod and he puts me down. "Just tell them I went to bed or something" I nod and say goodbye. I found the corner just as Nat, Steve and Sam got into the car.

"Hurry it up RKade" Tony exclaimed. I gave him a questioning look at the nickname but hurried into the car.

"Your lipsticks coming off" Natasha tells me as the car starts to move.

"Damn I knew I should've wore the liquid one" I reapply it onto my lips and sigh. Since it was only us four on the mission we had to be careful. We didn't want to bring a big group in, in case they realised who we were.

Bucky couldn't come because if they were ex-hydra agents then they'd definitely recognise him. "So" Rogers started, "You and Bucky have gotten close over these past few weeks" I tense slightly but tried to play is off.

"Right. I just decided to get to know him I guess. After the party I thanked him for helping me and after the sleepover when you locked us in the at closet we just became friends" Lies. More like you yelled and released sexual tension.

"Oh" we finally arrived and got out. Sam and Steve went a different direction to Natasha and I as we both headed towards the VIP section. We see a group of four men surrounded by three girls. I immediately spot out who Mr Kady was. He was at the end, the only one without a girl on his arm.

"I'll get him" I told Natasha. She nodded and made her way to join the other three. "Hello sir" I blinked shyly at him. Truthfully wasn't that bad looking. "I was wondering if you'd maybe join me for a drink" I bit my lip as he stared at me in shock. "Sorry if I seem straight forward but I find you really attractive" I giggle and twirl my hair around my finger.

"You're so fake" I heard Sam in my earpiece. I resisted saying something inappropriate back and lead Mr Kady to the bar. We sat together and I started to flirt. I would laugh at his jokes and place my hands all over him. I could tell he was buying it as he asked me to come back to his place with him. I accepted and told him I was going to the toilet first.

"So?" Nat asked as I walked in the restroom.

"He said something about the 5th of June being important to him and he mentions 1997 a lot" she nodded.

"Did you guys catch that?"

"Yeah, we're trying it now" Steve answered.

"So, what were the other men like?" I asked Natasha.

"Pigs. Especially the second Hunter. He was too touchy" I didn't actually see any of the men's face so I didn't know which Hunter was the first never mind the second. "That Kennedy was weird too. Kept looking over at the bar near you and Kady" I gulped.

"Really" I tried to keep my voice steady. She rose a brow at me.

"Do you kno-"

"It worked, come back"

That was a close call...