35 - This Isn't Funny

"We are going to that one fancy restaurant that we passed on the way here!" Sam said excitedly as we made it back to the RV. I nodded my head as I opened the door for everyone to get into the RV.

     "Hell yeah we are! We are going to Auckland so put on your fancy outfits and let's go eat!" I said as I ushered them all inside.

     "Did you guys discuss this before hand or something?!" Corey asked as he laughed and sat down at the table.

     "Yup, mostly only cause we both saw it at the same time and also because it was a fancy restaurant." Sam said with a laugh as he walked to his suitcase.

     "We are gonna go broke cause of these two." Colby groaned as he grabbed both mine and his suitcases.

     "It's fiinnee, I promise to not get that much." I said with a soft laugh as I patted his back, cringing a little as I realized how sore my hands are.

      "Huh so they do still hurt." Elton commented as he watched me.

      "Eh they are just sore. The stitches don't even hurt that much anymore unless I put pressure on them. I'll probably be able to get them off when we get back home." I said as I started going through my bag from an outfit. "And stop watching me so intently you goof."

     "That's good, we won't have to hear you whining and complaining about them hurting for much longer then." Colby laughed, earning a kick in the ankle from me. "Oowww! What is up with you hurting me todaayy?!"

     "Just stop being a meany!" I laughed as I grabbed my clothes and kissed his slightly bruised cheek as I walked to the bathroom.

     Just out of caution, I checked around the bathroom for any hidden cameras. When I found none I got undressed and took the baggages off my hands. I examined my hand with stitches and smiled a little as I saw that it was no longer swollen anymore and was barley even red. I looked at my other hand to only see that my knuckles were still red. I rewrapped them after I was done looking and then got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and then quickly dodged getting hit with a sock, "Hey! Keep yo nasty ass socks to yourself!" I laughed as I picked up the sock and threw it back at Sam.

     "Excuse me! My sock are clean! They even smell like lavender." He said with a proud smile. I just laughed and shook my head. I was putting the clothes I had taken off into my suitcase when I felt two arms snake around my waist from behind causing me to chuckle a little.

     "Brock, shouldn't you be getting dressed right now." I ask with a small smile as I turn in his grasp and wrap my arms around his neck. Elton and Corey started fake gagging as Elton walked into the bathroom.

     "Well as you can see, Elton is getting changed now sooooo..." He said and trailed off as he softly kissed my lips but not giving me enough time to kiss back, "I get to admire you in all of your beauty until he's done." He started covering my face in soft kisses, making me laugh and the other two shake their heads. I gripped his shirt as he started to trail the kisses down to my neck.

     "Okay okay babe, that's enough. I don't need any hickeys before we go to this restaurant." I laughed out as tried to push his face away from my neck.

     "Aawww but why, I love marking you. Especially when others can see that you're mine." He mumbled against my neck as he continued to kiss it. I pinched his ear and pulled him away as he whined and rubbed his ear.

     "Oh wow, that actually worked. But stop that, you sound like one of those toxic guys that 'own' the girl they are dating. I won't hesitate to cancel you." I laughed as I ruffled his hair.