46 - Biltmore Hotel pt.2

We headed back down stairs to explore the hotel after we had done the research. After learning about everything that happened, I am definitely more scared about being in this place than I had been before.

     "Guys.... I have some bad news." Colby said as he rummaged through his cards.

     "Oh please don't tell me..." I trailed off as I looked at him.

     "I lost the card to the room." He finished.

     "Damn we just got here and we are already locked out of our room." Kat said as she laughed a little and shook her head in disappointment.

     "Guess we gotta go bug that lady some more." Sam said as we started walking. We walked back to the room where we saw the decoration swaying and it was no longer swaying still. We looked around the room and talked about how weird it was to see it all empty now. After that, we walked down some stairs.

     "Is it just me or does it smell worse the more we go down?" Jake pointed out and we agreed.

     "It smells worse down here." Colby said since he was in front. We all then stopped when we heard a noise, pausing and looking at each other as we murmured about what we had heard. Colby and Sam went to check it out, leaving the four of us behind. After they left we kept hearing noises. We then thought we heard employees so Jake and Corey went to go get the boys.

     "Oh yeah, leave the two girls alone in this creepy place." Kat said as she threw her arms up.

     "If we get killed I'm haunting their asses I swear to god." I said as Kat grabbed onto my arm. The boys came back and we heard more noises. We then left the stairways and read stuff that told us more about the hotel. After that we went to go see the worker so that she could tell us about her experience. My mouth was practically dropped as she told us about her stories. "Girl if I go crazy here just put me out of my misery please." I told Kat as we walled away from the lady after we got a new key.

     "Girl you and me both." She said as we walked together. We followed the guys to a sitting area where we talked and processed what we were just told. We then went to another area to explore are right as Sam started recording again we heard a noise. "I think this is a sign we shouldn't go where that girl was writing with her own blood." Kat said yo which I nodded my head in agreement.

      We continued to explore the area, looking around at all the other creepy stuff here. We came to the conclusion that we think that the hotel is covering up for the deaths that had happened here. After exploring we went to a sitting area because the boys wanted to call out to the ghosts here at the hotel. Kat and I kept looking at each other from across the table, not wanting to really do this but doing it for the boys. It didn't help that the area we were in was dark. We sat in silence, waiting for an entity to do anything. We all got scared by an employee coming through the door. We heard another thing that got Sam and Corey walking around. When they sat down one last time to wait for anything else, we heard a bunch of cups fall over. After that we just got up and left, speeding back to our rooms. When we got their we noticed that the pillow was moved which we don't think we had touched. Corey pointed out that the room had smelt like cigarettes now. We had also heard footsteps above us which hadn't made any sense.

    "What if someone else had been in this room?" I asked since it would make sense of the different smell and pillow moved. Right after I said that the phone started ringing, making us all jump out of our skins.

      "Pick it up pick it up." Sam said to Corey to which he hesitated but then picked it up.

     "Hello?" Corey asked frantically but had gotten no response. Sam then went over and took the phone so that he could hear for himself but he had also heard nothing. We then all collectively decided to leave since none of us left comfortable sleeping in this room.

     "Could someone be messing with us?" Jake asked after we left the room.

     "Nah I don't think so. No one knows we are here." Colby said as we continued to walk. With that, we left. The guys had ended the video in the car, Sam taking my spot in the front. After they ended the video I laid my head against Kat's shoulder as we had been the only two in the far back.

     "I think we should get some food to help with the nightmares we are all about to have tonight." I suggested to which that we had agreed on.

     It was late so the only place open was a Scheetz. We ordered our food first since with all of us it was going to take a while and then afterwards we got our drinks. I had gotten a blue raspberry slushy since I hadn't had one is a while and blue raspberry is the only good one. Colby walked up after I finished getting my drink and took a sip of it.

     "If I get a cherry slushy would you want to make our tongues purple?" He asked as he slipped by and started to grab a cup.

     "Of course that's what you would want to do." I laughed as I took a sip of my drink and shook my head at him. "Do we even have enough time to make our tongues the color of our drinks and then mix it?" I asked to which he started filling his cup.

     "It's late, there are two people behind the counter, and we ordered a lot of food." He said as he put a straw in his drink and started sipping. "So I think we have more than enough time."

     I leaned against the counter next to the machine and looked at him as I continued to drink my slushy. He smiled as he drank his and walked over in front of me. He took out his phone and of course went on tiktok to pass the time. The others were still looking in the aisles for something to snack on.

     "Is my tongue blue?" I asked as I looked away from his phone and stuck my tongue out at him.

     "Blue enough for me." He said as he put his phone and my pocket and then cupped my cheek. He pulled me for a kiss, interlocking our tongues the best we could to get the color to transfer. After a hit we pulled away, slightly gasping for air.

     "Purple?" I asked as I stuck my tongue out again.

     "Nope, not yet." He said as he pulled me back in again.

     "Guuuys, I found them sucking faces." We heard Jake say from the end of the aisle. We pulled away slightly laughing.

     "We were trying a science experiment okay." I laughed as I stuck my now very slightly purple tongue out and shook my blue slushy.

     "Grooosss." Corey said sarcastically as he caught onto what I was talking about.

     "I felt like I haven't made out with her all day, I had to get it in before she knocks out in the car." Colby laughed as we walked with the guys to check out.

     "And if I don't fall asleep?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

      "It'll be a miracle." Sam joined in.

     "You didn't have to agree with him!" I laughed as I jokingly shoved Sam's arm.

     "I gotta tell the truth okay." He laughed.

     "I'll prove y'all wrong." I said as I grabbed our receipt from Colby and started scanning stuff.

     "She's gonna knock out right after she finishes her food." Kat laughed as she helped me scan stuff.

      "You can't talk, I'll be surprised if you even finish your food before you pass out." Sam laughed as he nudged Kat.

      "Shut up! We aren't talking about that right now." She said as she nudged him back.

     We kept messing around as we waited for our food and I paid for our stuff. When we got our food we headed to the car and sat their to eat for awhile. Colby started driving when he was finished and prepared his self for the drive. Kat finished her food before she fell asleep. I was up for at least 15 minutes after I finished my food before I had fallen asleep. I tried my best to prove the guys wrong but it did not last long at all.

『••✎••』
1532 Words
This one is a wee bit shorted than normal but also not really so idc. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you all in the next one. Byyyeee