34 - War Zone

Y/n's POV

     "Wait, are we going there?" I asked as I pointed towards the upcoming lazer tag place.

     "Maaybe." Elton said as he got into the lane to turn there.

     "YEAH!" We all cheered excitedly. I was the first one out the RV when Elton parked and I ran ahead of the rest to be the first one inside.

     We got inside and the place was huge. The arcade was in the front with Lazer tag in the back. We went straight to Lazer tag and picked our teams with other people. Sam was on the blue team with me while Elton, Colby, and Corey were on the red team. The game started after the rules were explained to us and we started to go our separate ways.

     "Oh you are going down Y/n!" Colby yelled as he walked to his section backwards so he could face me.

     "In your dreams Mr. Brock, and watch out." I said with a small laugh as I watched him.

     "What?" He had said and then back into a wall. "Okay ow, could have given me a warning."

     I laughed as I turned and startee to walk away. "I gave you a small one, but I wanted to see you run into the wall!" I yelled to him as I walked to my teams section and stood next to Sam.

     "I go left you go right!" Sam yelled and I nodded my head as we pressed our backs against the wall to the entrance. We dramaticaly held our guns up as we waited for the round to begin. When we heard the speakers tell us to go, we split up into the directions that we said that we were going to go in.

     The first 10 minutes I still hadn't ran into Corey, Elton, or Colby and I don't know if that is a good thing or not. I ran into the rest of their teammates many times though and took each of them down, only getting shot maybe once or twice. I walked up the ramp to the second floor and ran to Sam when I saw him. "Hey, have you seen the guys at all yet?" I asked as I stood beside him in a corner, watching our surroundings.

     "I haven't seen them at all, I thought you would have seen them by now or at least Colby." Sam answered, laughing at the end as he looked around with me.

     "Well I don't know where they could be but I just know that they are probably pissed cause our team is winning by a lot." I said and laughed as I pointed to the monitor that was keeping the score.

     "Okay new plan, we split up again and just try to find him." Sam said as he started to walk away. I gave him a nod and went the opposite way of him on the second floor.

     I had made it all the way to the back wall and still couldn't find the three boys. I thought I heard someone coming and instinctively hid behind the wall and had my gun up ready to shoot. I peaked around one side and saw nothing but heard someone move.

     "Boo!" Colby yelled from behind me, scaring the crap out of me as I quickly turned around. As I turned around, I hit him in the jaw with the lazer gun. "Oowww," He whined after the shock of getting hit and rubbed his hurt jaw, "the rules said to not hit anyone with the gun!"

     "Ah yeah sorry sorry, you just scared me okay," I say as I let the gun hang from the wire at my side and softly cupped his cheeks. I softly giggled as I looked at him, "do you want me to kiss it better you big baby?" I asked as I caressed the other side of his face causing him to laugh and roll his eyes.

     "I am not a big baby but yes, I want you to kiss it better." He answered with a small pout on his lips. I laughed a little and went to kiss his jaw, only to have him turn his head and lock his lips with mine as he grabbed my waist and pressed me against the foam pillar.

    I smiled as I kissed him back, knowing that I should have expected this from him. I wrapped one of my arms around him neck as I pulled him closer, my other hand slowly reaching for my gun and aiming at his chest. Right as I pulled the trigger and shot him, his chest plate started slowly flashing white. I pulled away from him in confusion as I saw that my chest plate was flashing too.

     "Haha, I guess we both had the same idea" He laughed as he held up his gun. I laughed and shook my head as I walked past him and hit him with my shoulder.

     "I guess we did. Is that the only reason why you did all that?" I asked, knowing that he was following right behind me.

     "No but it was part of the reason." He laughed as he rested his elbow on my shoulder. We continued to make small talk until we made it to the center of the top floor, to which I stood there shaking my head in disappointment as I laughed.

     "The hell is happening here?" I asked as I laughed. Elton had Sam pinned to the floor as Corey repeatedly shot him. The three of them looked over to Colby and I and we all bursted into laughter.

     "Okay okay so Sam snuck up behind me and shot me so I yelled 'get him' so I tackled him so Corey could easily shoot him for me." Elton laughed out as he got off of Sam and pulled him up.

     "I would like to say that tackling was a no no in the rules." Sam said as he stood up.

     "Hold on, I'll avenge you" I said as I laughed and shot Corey, now all of our chest plates slowly flashing white.

     "Awe come oonnn! That was rude!" Corey whined as he dramatically threw his arms down and stomped his feet as if he was having a temper tantrum.

     "Haha sorry but I had to avenge my best bud." I laughed and Sam and I high fived each other. After a few more rude comments to one another, we went our separate ways to recharge at our base.

     The entire game went on for probably a little over 30 minutes. By the end of it we were sweaty and out of breath from running away from each other.

     We waited impatiently to see the score as we took the lazer tag vest off. Sam and I happily high fived each other when the screen said that our team won. The other three groaned loudly, just trying to be dramatic about it which made it even funnier.

     "Ugghhh I guess you guys get to choose what we have for dinner tonight." Elton groaned as we started to walk out of the lazer tag place. Sam and I looked at each other with bright smiles, already having a place in mind.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
Soooo um... hi? I'm sorry for taking soooooo long to post. I was very stressed for a bit and didn't have any motivation to post soooo I just didn't. I'm doing so much better now tho and I'm actually happy! ̶M̶a̶y̶b̶e ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e ̶I'̶m ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g ̶t̶o ̶t̶h̶i̶s ̶g̶i̶r̶l ̶t̶h̶a̶t ̶I ̶h̶a̶v̶e ̶a ̶v̶e̶r̶y ̶b̶i̶g ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h ̶o̶n ̶b̶u̶t ̶A̶H̶E̶M you didn't hear that from me. No simping here😤✋
Anyways yeah, I'm back aaaanndd I made plans for the plot of this so I'll hopefully be more active. Byyeeeee👋
╚═══════════. .★.╝