18 - Clear Your Mind

Y/n's POV

I am trapped in a room with all of my roommates. They are all chained to the wall. Colby, Elton, and I are the only ones up. We are all covered in blood. Aaron is fading in and out of consciousness. Colby saw that I was awake and tried to get to me but was restricted by the chains.

"Baby your awake, I thought that fucker killed you." I shook my head. I watched Elton try to get out of the chains as I tried to figure out who Colby thought had killed me. Just then I heard a door unlock. We all looked towards the door across the room. As the guy walked through the door, I saw who it was. Lucas. My head dropped down as I started to cry. He hurt them. All because he wants me. This is my fault.

"Why the fuck did you have to bring them into this. It's not their fault you're an asshole and they want to protect me from you." I spay before he could say a word. I heard his footsteps approach me and stop right in front of me.

"Look at me shortcake." He said bending down to my level. I kept my head down, looking at my lap. He chuckled this menacing laugh and yanked my head up as he said, "I said look at me!"

"Get your hands off of her!" Elton yelled as he tried to pull out of the chains. I know him and Colby just want out but I don't think pulling is gonna help them in any way.

"Oh and what are you going to do about it Mr. Tough guy. You're chained to a wall you useless piece of SHIT. I'M SICK OF YOU GUYS BEING IN THE WAY. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON-" I cut Lucas off as I used the rest of my energy to kick him in the shin causing him to fall to the ground.

"I'm the one you want. Leave them alone. Just let them go already." I said looking at Colby. We both had sympathy in our eyes but his were also mixed with anger. Lucas laughed again as he got up. He slapped me across the face and began talking again.

"You didn't let me get to that part pumpkin. They have you when I had wanted you. So I'm gonna fix that. If I can't have you... " Lucas paused as he pulled out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at me. Horror spread across my face

"NO." Cobly and Elton yelled as they both struggled even more to get out of the chains.

"Then no one will." Lucas finished. As he shot the gun I woke up and shot straight up in bed breathing fast.

I sat up and looked around to see where I was at. I was still in the hotel room. Sam and Colby on both sides of me sleeping peacefully. Elton and Corey also still sleeping. I pulled my knees toy chest and started crying. These nightmares are gonna give me a heart attack. I'm not gonna get any sleep. I felt Sam sit up on the left of me.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked as he rubbed my back with one arm and shook Colby awake with the other. I just shook my head no. "Another nightmare?" He asked as Colby was finally waking up. I shook my head yeah and Sam gave me a hug.

"What happened?" Colby asked, concern filling his voice.

"She had and nightmare." Sam said letting go so Colby could hug me. Colby pulled me into his arms and played with my hair.

"It's okay baby. He can't hurt you. None of us will let him hurt you. We will all be by your side this entire trip." Colby said reassuringly. Sam got up to turn the lights on and check the time.

"It's only 6:43am, we might as well stay up and get ready for the day." Sam said as he opened the blinds to see the sunrise. I looked up at Colby only to meet his eyes. I got out of my little ball and wrapped my arms around his neck as I sat on him lap. He wiped my tears away and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I rested my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back and turned the tv on. Being the children they are, he turned on Spongebob.