16 - Get Ready For The Fun

Y/n POV

As we arrived to the hotel room, Elton told us that this will be the one time that he will let us have the first day as a break before we do anything crazy since I am very new to this. You have no idea how happy I was to hear this. I was the first one into my pajamas and the first one to plop onto mine, Sam, and Colby's bed.

"You were just asleep about an hour ago, how are you already tired." Colby asked sitting on the bed beside me. Sam was on the other side so I guess I'm sleeping in the middle.

"I'm not tired yet, I just like the comfort from the bed." I said sitting up to look at him. I then made my way to him so I could sit on his lap. He wrapped an arm around my waist while the other one was slowly traveling up my leg. His route seemed to be clear. He was trying to subtly grab my ass so that no one else noticed. But that wasn't the case. A few seconds after Colby reached his destination, Elton let out an obnoxious cough.

"Colby, if you don't remove your hand from her ass in the next few seconds I will break it." Elton threatened slightly glaring at him. Colby instantly moved his hand up to my waist. I was laughing with a slightly red face while everyone was saying stuff like 'OooOOoo' or 'Colby's tryna get it'.

Until dark, we played games and made a bunch of jokes. Most if them were either dirty or just the guys hitting on each other. I stopped paying attention when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: So you're in New Zealand

Who is this? :Y/n

Unknown: Wouldn't you like to know shortcake

I would appreciate it if you didn't call me that and just tell me who you are. :Y/n

I was getting annoyed at this point since that name brought back... memories

Unknown: You'll find out soon pumpkin, see you later~

I didn't bother to answer. The nickname brought back the second memory which caused a chill down my spine. Colby started to notice that I went quite and realized that I seemed uncomfortable.

"You okay babe, you went quite and you don't seem happy." Colby said concerned looking back at me since earlier I had got off his lap and sat behind him with my back against the wall.

"Umm yes but no. Just some rando was texting me and the nicknames they kept calling me reminded me of someone I would have rather forgot about." I said looking up from my phone looking at Elton answer Colby hoping they caught on. They looked at each other sorta signaling that they got it. Corey and Sam looked at each other with confused faces.

"Wait we wanna be in on this secret, you don't seem okay about who ever this person is and we are always ready to beat someone up for you." Corey said referring to him and Sam. I looked at them and gave them a slight and kinda fake smile.

"It's fine... I'm fine... I'll tell you guys when we get back. At this point, I just wanna sleep." I said crawling up to the space of where I was gonna sleep.

"Maybe we should all go to sleep." Elton added. With that, everyone got ready for bed. Corey and I were the only ones to keep out shirts on. Colby cuddled up against me as we drifted off to sleep.

"I won't let him hurt you." He whispered to me as we both fell asleep. I was hoping to have a peaceful dream to help remove him from my mind. But that's not what happened.

(I'm gonna do a thing here that you and I both are probably gonna hate but it's fine. You'll understand when you read it. Sorry I'm advance.)

~Dream Time~

I was tied to a chair with something over my head. I could hear to other people talking, well yelling.

"Please just let her go, she doesn't deserve this. If you actually love her then let her the fuck go. Let her live her own life the way she wants to. She won't be happy if you-" I could hear someone yell. It sounded like Colby. Another voice that I wish I never heard again then spoke.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHE WOULD HAVE STILL LOVED ME ID YOU NEVER CAME INTO THE PICTURE. AND SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE LEAVING ON YOUR OWN ANY TIME SOON, I'M GONNA DO IT FOR YOU. OUR LITTLE ANGEL OVER HEAR WILL HAVE TO WATCH TOO." The voice yelled. I then had the thing ripped off of my head and I could now clearly see who was yelling at each other. Colby and-and Lucas. Lucas. Why is he here? Why is Colby beat up and tied to the ground? I looked at Colby with fear as I saw Lucas hold a gun up to his head.

"PLEASE NO DON'T DO THIS. HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS. HE'S EVERYTHING I HAVE. PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM LUCAS." I yelled frantically trying to get out of the rope that bounded me to the chair.

"Baby please calm down. I promise, everything will be alright. We will be able to make it out of this safe and sound." Colby said reassuringly. I shook my head thinking that he forgot about the gun pressed against his head.

"Well I guess you broke your promise." Lucas said blankly as he fired the gun. Colby fell to the ground, blood seeping out of his head. Tears were streaming down my face as I yelled and trashed about in the chair. Lucas walked up to me and started shaking my shoulders and then yelled something at me.

"Y/N WAKE UP." After hearing that,my eyes shot open and I was no longer in the dream.

I looked around to see all four of the guys surrounding me on my bed with worried faces. I wiped my face as I realized that it was wet from my tears.

"Baby are you okay. You were yelling no and my name in your sleep. You started crying and moving around a lot. We got worried." Colby said sympathetically as he pulled me into a hug.

"It was... just a nightmare." I whispered as I realized the situation.

"Yeah, what was it about." Sam asked. I explained everything. Even what happened between Lucas and I so Corey and Sam could understand. Guess I don't have to tell them when we get home. The all looked at me with sympathetically looks. They all gave me hugs and said some reassuring words as we all tried to go back to sleep. After what left like an hour of Colby trying to still calm me down enough so I could sleep, it finally worked. Thankfully this dream was better.
________________________________________________________________________
I am very sorry again for adding that to the dream buuttt it seemed to have fit well. I swear I'm trying to post more often, I have been trying my best. Anyways, hope you have enjoyed this chapter. See ya in the next one. Byeeee