1 - Meet The Fam

Elton's pov

An idea popped into my head a few months ago and I can finally go through with the plan. I have a younger sister that I haven't seen in maybe a few years or so. A few months ago I asked her to move in with me and the rest of the house. She of course agreed so after some time, she is finally moving in. She is supposed to be arriving some time soon. I've been keeping everyone on edge for the past week. A prank war has been going around lately sooo why not mess with them a little. With all the pranks I have been pulling lately and how I have been acting, they probably think I'm gonna pull a big one on them some time soon.

The last time I probably say n/n was a a vidcon I think. She has always been into youtubers and video games and all that stuff. Maybe when she gets here I can convince her to make a YouTube channel or something. It most likely won't be that hard, I could even get the rest of the house to help me convince her. I feel as if she's gonna fit in pretty well here. Devyn and her will probably get along well to with the whole girls sticking together and all. The guys will like her of course, she's practically the female version of me. Okay maybe not but she's close enough. All I know is that she's gonna make this house better than what it already was before. The guys are in for a trip.

Aaron's pov

Me and the guys have called a secret meeting upstairs. Elton has been very suspicious lately and today has been even worse. He has had this big smile on his face all morning. Living in this house for months with him, you will already know that his big smile never means well. Especially during a prank war. The guys and I are discussing what he could be up to.

"So, we all know he has to be up to something but what the hell could he be up to. And what the hell is taking him so long to do it?" Colby aked spontaneously as he looked at the rest of us.

"I have no idea but it has to be something big, right? Like why would he be so happy and smiley about it if it wasn't? " Corey added and he ran his hand nervously through his hair.

"Maybe he is just trying to trick us and make us nervous. Maybe it's all just in our heads." Sam suggested. We all shrug and continue to discuss a free different ideas. When we were all silent we could hear the front door downstairs open. We all share nervous expressions and stand to start walking out of my room.

"Hey guys! Come here for a sec!" Elton yelled from downstairs. We started to push each other closer to the stairs until sam was in front and he started walking down first. We then cautiously walk down the stairs, peaking around the corner to see what Elton called us for.

Y/n's pov

Elton texted me the code to the gate as I drove up. I knew he said that their house was big but holy fuck this is big. The fact that they have a gate make them seem famous famous. I bet their neighbors already hate them. I parked my car and read his other message telling me to just walk in and that the door was unlocked so that's what I did. When I walked in the house it looked so cool. I felt like a little kid looking at how cool the inside was. They definitely had to of spent a lot on this house. I smiled as I looked at Elton, he had the biggest smile on his face. He looked like a complete dork. I ran into his arms and he gave me the biggest bear hug ever. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy before.

"Hey guys! Come here for a sec!" Elton yelled to his roommates. You could hear them shuffling and pushing each other around upstairs. Elton then whispered, "they think I am going to kill them or something. I've kept them on edge for like a month." I jabbed him with my elbow a bit, laughing at what he puts his roommates through. Soon they finally made it down the stairs and you could hear them let out a sigh of relief.

"How do you guys know that I'm not still part of some kind of prank?" I asked as I crossed my arms and laughed a bit.

"Okay true, but let us feel relief for a second at least before you do anything." Colby said as he slightly laughed and walked down the stairs behind Sam. I know all of their names already, Elton informed me on everything I need to know before I came. I wasn't gonna just move in with some complete strangers, I needed to at least know something.

"Wait hold on a sec, I know that voice. Get out of my way slow pokes!" I heard Corey yell as he pushed everyone out of his way, "oh my god my baby!" He yelled dramatically as he ran to me and embraced me in a big hug. I laughed as I hugged him back, I missed him a lot more than I thought I did.

"Haha it's good to see you again too Corey." I laughed and he just squeezed me tighter. "Okay okay I get it, you missed me but you gotta let me breathe." I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. He laughed and finally let me go. I gave the rest of the guys a small wave until Corey grabbed my attention again.

"Okay yes I'm enjoying you being here, but why are you here?" He asked and I looked back at Elton who was peacefully leaning against the wall with a smile on his face.

"Sooooo do you want to tell them or should I?" I asked as I continued to look at him.

"You do it, you're the new one here." He answered as he waved me off.

"Okay, weeellll it's not thaaatt big of a deal but I'm moving in with you guys." I said jokingly nonchalantly. A big and excited smile grew on Corey's face as I told him.

Corey's pov

"Nah you have to be kidding, I do not believe that Mark and Sean (Yes markiplier and jacksepticeye, lemme make this classic fanfics okay. Lemme dream.) would let you go that easily. They love having you as their roommate. They are gonna hunt us down, you trying to get us killed?" I joked but also still not believing a word she said. I looked at Elton who shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. I looked at the boys and they were just simply smiling, they must be pretty confused right now but I don't see them complaining about a new roommate.

"We were already planning to move to LA anyways. They are gonna move here soon so I'll still be able to see them, I just won't be living with them. They can survive without my cooking....hopefully." She laughed and I hugged her again. I left to go find my phone to text Devyn.

Colby's pov

Okay I would have liked a little warning for getting a new roommate but I'm not complaining. That explains why Elton was cleaning out that extra room. Her room is gonna be across from Aaron's. I feel like she's gonna fit right in, especially if Corey and Elton were that excited to see her. This was the worst time for her to come though, we are in the middle of a prank war. Huh, or maybe the best. I could have her help me out with s feel things. Well no one else is talking now so I'll be the start.

"Hi, my name is Colby." I said as I walked up to her and held my hand out.

"Yeah I know, Elton has told me a bit about you guys. My name is Y/n or n/n, which ever you prefer. Also hugs are better than hand shakes, stop being so formal." She laughed as she put her arms out.

"Fine with me" I said as I laughed and hugged her. She hugged me back and a few seconds later I felt her start to tickle my sides. I laughed and fell to the floor as I dramatically screamed.

"You're welcome." She said as she laughed and then gave Aaron and Sam a look. They looked at each other and then ran.

"And she's already fitting in, good luck." Elton said as he laughed and walked outside.

Y/n's pov

I just got here and I already love these guys. I don't think there will ever be a noneventful day with these guys. We are gonna be keeping each other on our toes. I was also told that there is another girl living here, Devyn. I hope I get to meet her soon. She's Corey's girlfriend so hopefully we get along. It would suck if we didn't. For once I won't be the only girl in a house full of boys. I mean it's not that bad but good god I feel like a mother. Even if I still do, I think I gonna like it here. (Anyone else get that reference?)

╔.★. .═══════════╗
And that is chapter 1 remade. To those who read the cringey one, sorry but not sorry. You guys are the og. Aaannyyways I hope you liked this remade chapter and I'll see ya in the next one. Bbyyyeee
1640 words
╚═══════════. .★.╝