36 - Leaving Already?

It was morning, and I was once again the first one awake. I moved slowly in Colby's arms so that I could turn around and grab my phone. As I grabbed my phone I felt his arms tighten around me, pulling my back more into his chest. I smiled softly as I felt him kiss the back of my head in his sleep. When I checked the time it was 4am, an hour before we had to get up. I let out a small groan knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I decided to just go through my social media and reply back to fans. I even posted a tiktok and recorded all of the guys sleeping. The fans went wild when they saw a shirtless Colby with his arms around my waist. I quietly laughed as I read through the comments. Kept unknowingly moving away from Colby which eventually woke him up. He groaned as he pulled me back so I was completely against him again and buried his face into my hair as he mumbled something incoherent. My face went red when I felt his morning wood pressed against my back side. I tried my best to turn to look at him without disturbing his problem and while he still had his death grip on me.

     "Hey babe, you-" I started but he cut me off.

     "I know." He mumbled as he lifted his head out of my hair.

     "You should go fix it before everyone wakes up then." I said with a slight laugh as I watched him slowly open his eyes.

     "It would be so much better if you fixed it for me though." He slightly whined as he pulled he closer so him. He was trying to get as much friction as he could without waking up Sam.

       "Colby I love you but no, go fix it yourself. I'm not getting up and I am not doing that with them in the room. Plus Elton would kill us." I said on slightly laughed, "plus you have pictures, you'll survive on your own." I said as I patted his head. He let out another groan and slowly climbed over me and down onto the ground. He jokingly glared at me and he turned on the bathroom light and slowly closed the door. I just laughed again and shook my head.

     I climbed down maybe a few minutes later to pick out my outfit. I chuckled quietly as I heard Colby y trying to fix his problem as quietly as he could.

     "You having fun in there babe?" I asked while trying not to laugh as I leaned against the bathroom door. I heard him go quiet and take a breath as he finally said something.

     "I swear to god if we were home right now you would be dead." He said, I could hear the annoyance in his voice which just made this more enjoyable for me.

      "Awww it must suck that you can't do anything huh?" I asked as I leaned my back against the door. I felt it suddenly open behind me and before I could catch my balance he pulled me in and closed the door. He presses me against the wall and held his hand against my neck. My face was beat red as I tried everything but to make eye contact with him.

     "You were just all talk, what happened princess? Cat got your tongue." He said teasingly as he ever so slightly tightened his grip around my neck. "You're so fucking lucky I'm finished. It's fun to see you this flustered though" He said with a small laugh as he let go of my neck. I was still completely speechless as I looked away from him.

     "You're an ass, I wasn't expecting you to do that." I mumbled as I slightly punched his arm.

     "That's what you get for being an ass and messing with me. A whole ass brat." He said as he chuckled and rolled his eyes. He walked out of the bathroom and then handed me my clothes. "Now hurry up and get dressed so we can be ready before the rest of the losers." I laughed a little and rolled my eyes as I took my clothes from him and closed the door.

     I got changed, looked at the progress on my practically fully healed hands, and then walked out of the bathroom. I started to pack my suitcase, making sure that I put everything I took out while on this trip back into my bag. Colby smacked my ass as he walked by to go change in the bathroom, making a small comment on how I looked really good in my outfit.