27 - Smh

Y/n's POV

This morning went by pretty fast. We got up, changed the sewer thing, threw a towel around that we thought was the poopy towel, and then got dressed and left. We were not getting on a gondola which I was not at all happy about. The view was gonna be nice, but not the heights.

"Wow it's going so slow." Colby complained.

"I like it going slow." I said as I held his hand and looked out the window.

"So, what do you guys wanna do-" Corey started but was cut off by Colby screaming.

"Oh! It's going faster!" Colby yelled as he gripped my hand harder.

"Oh shit never mind." Corey laughed as he sat back and held on. The guys continued to scream and I just laughed and shook my head at them.

"Woah, look at this." Elton said as he pointed the camera out the window. Everyone looked except me. They were all looking down, that's what I was planning on not doing. I continued to look out the other window at the sky. It was relaxing, slightly. The guys continued to fantasize about the track below us and how much fun it would have been to go bmxing on that.

"Y/n, you should really look at it. It's so cool." Colby said as he tugged on my hand a little.

"I rather not." I said as I pulled my hand out of his grasp and continued to look out the window on the other side. I could feel his eyes piercing into the side of my fave as the other 3 continued to talk about the view. I heard Colby laugh and he put his arm around my shoulder as he looked at his phone.

"I don't understand why you are so scared of heights. It's not like we are gonna fall." He said laughing. I shook my head at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You don't know that." I said defensively.

"You need to stop reading stuff about rides breaking down or stopping when they are high in the sky. You only increase your fear." He said looking away from his phone and at me.

"And doing stuff that includes heights increases my fears too. I don't see you're point." I said crossing my arms.

"Scaredy cat." He said laughing and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Make me." He said with a smirk. I gave him a smirk back.

"No, you don't deserve any kisses." I said. I turned away from him and went back to looking out the window.

"But babyyy." He whined as he tried to use the hand that was around my shoulders to force me to look at him. I didn't budge though. "I'll watch f/s with you if you give me a kiss. I smiled knowing that I have been trying to convince him to watch that show with me for awhile now.

" Pinky promise?" I asked as I turned around and held my pinky up to him. He laughed and linked his pinky with mine.

"Pinky promise." He said and then pulled me in for a kiss.

"I know we were talking about that view but look at this beautiful view here." Corey said laughing as he pointed at us kissing. Elton pointed the camera at us and I pulled away from Colby out of embarrassment.

"You really can't get enough of her, can you?" Elton asked while laughing. "Always being the cute lovebirds on these trips."

"Not my fault she's so lovable." Colby said as he squished my cheeks and then rubbed his against mine. I laughed as I pushed him away.