39 - Regretful?

"Lovely~" Colby said sweetly for the 4th time as he slightly shook me awake, "if I have to say lovely again to wake you up I'm going to dump my water on you."

"Do that and I'm actually going to murder you." I mumbled and wrapped myself more in the blanket and buried my face into his chest.

"But you have to wake up." He said as he laughed at me and rubbed my back.

"What time is it?" I asked, muffled by his chest and the blanket.

"Hmmm, around 7:30ish." He answered.

"What the fuck are you trying to make me get up so early?" I grumbled against him, trying to go back to sleep.

"So that we can have breakfast together." He said with a smile.

"Either you go back to sleep and we have breakfast later together or you are eating breakfast alone. I'm going back to sleep, this is too early for me you crazy person." I mumbled as I started going back to sleep. The only thing I heard from him was a laugh and he pulled me closer as he kissed the top of my head.

I woke up maybe 2 hours later, Colby still asleep with his arms wrapped around me. Well, he was asleep until someone started banging on his door like a maniac. We both jumped at the sudden noise but I didn't bother to even make an attempt to get up. Colby then got up and opened his door. He opened his door to Elton with a crazy but angry looked, suddenly I was overjoyed that he answered the door and not me.

"Cole Robert Brock, did you fuck my little sister?" Elton asked simply, staring into Colby's soul.

"Nooooooo, why would I ever do that." Colby said in a high pitched voice and then tried to close his door, only for Elton to hold it open.

"Y/n, come here now." Elton said as he peaked his head through the door.

"Suddenly I no longer have legs." I said as I pulled the blanket over my head. I could hear him walk in and he pulled the blanket off of me.

"You- you have a little something on your neck here here here and here. Oh and over here." Elton said in a high pitched voice as he pointed to random spots around my neck. He then turned to Colby and looked at his back. "And I think you have just a few scratch marks on your back." He said, continuously in his high pitched voice.

"Suddenly I don't feel safe in this room." Colby said, mocking Elton's high pitched tone and he slowly started walking backwards out of the room.

"Good because you aren't." Elton said as he started to chase him. Colby ran out of the room as fast as he could, screaming like a little girl.

"Run babe run!" I cheered as I got out of bed, only to back up when Elton appeared in the door and pointed a finger at me.

"Don't think you're off the hook. You're almost in as much trouble as he is in." He said menacingly and then went back to chasing Colby. I walked out of the room and down the stairs and watched Colby sprint across the house with the other roommates.

"Guys! Fucking help me!" Colby yelled as he ran towards us. He ran and hid behind Corey, using him as a shield as he dodged Eltons grabs.

"Aah! I don't like this!" Corey shrieked dramatically like a girl.

For the next maybe 10 minutes, Elton was chasing Colby around the house. He caught him a few times but Colby ended up getting loose. In the end, Elton threw Colby into the cold ass pool. Elton walked back in threw the back doors, heavily breathing as he leaned against the wall.

"That-.... That went on for a lot.... longer than I expected." He huffed as he pointed back to a wet Colby getting out of the pool and hugging himself for warmth.