40 - Staying In

Colby's POV

We ended the video and started driving home. The car ride was pretty quite due to us all being extremely tired. We were all going to get the best sleep of our entire lives tonight. As we went to drop Jake off at his apartment, we realized that Y/n had fallen asleep on Corey and wasn't just extremely quiet. I took a picture of her and Corey just to capture the moment. We said our goodbyes to Jake and then started to head home.

When we got home, I picked Y/n up out of the car and started heading for her room. No one was up at this point so the house was quiet. I said goodnight to the boys before I closed the door to y/n's room. I layed her down in her bed and then walked to my room to change into some sweatpants. I grabbed an extra pair of sweatpants and one of my shirts to change her into so she won't complain about me letting her sleep in jeans. When I got back to her room I changed her into my clothes, barley without waking her up, and then climbed into bed with her. I pulled her close to my chest as I softly rubbed her back as I got comfortable.

As tired as I was, I couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I felt comfortable physically wise but uncomfortable mentally wise. Something just felt off and no matter how hard I thought, I couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe it was from being at that park. It could be the thought of how we could have died there tonight. Putting her in harms way. I don't know. Let's just say it's that and try to move on cause this is hell.

I probably layed there for another hour in thought before I could actually fall asleep. I still have no idea what was putting me in such an off mood. Hopefully the feeling will go away in the morning.

Y/n's POV

I slowly woke up from my slumber with a confused look on my face and the worst bed head I've had in awhile. I moved myself out of my sprawled out position as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I slowly started to comprehend that Colby brought me to my bed after I fell asleep in the car. I smiled as I realized that he changed me into his clothes. A small laugh escaped my lips as I saw him also sprawled out on my legs, one of his arms and legs hanging off of the bed in the process. I guess I had taken up most of the bed in my sleep.

I grabbed my phone and opened my camera to see how bad my hair looked. To capture the moment, I took a pose to show off my beautiful hair with a sleeping Colby in the background and posted it to my snapchat story.

I ran my fingers through Colby's hair as I did stuff on my phone and thought of ideas that I could do to him and Sam for a video today. It had to be something I could do before they go to their photoshoot though. I small smirk grew onto my face as an idea popped into my head. I let out a small groan though as that mad meant that I would actually need to get ready for today. I slowly got out of bed to not disturb Colby and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

After pulling my hair back into a quick ponytail for the time being I put my clothes on the closest chair. I started to undress while facing my clothes, throwing my clothes into the hamper after I took them off. I silently cheered every time that I didn't miss which only happened twice.

"This is the best thing I could ever wake up to." I heard Colby mumble from behind me. I laughed as I turned to look at him, crossing my arms under my chest.

"How long have you been watching for?" I asked.

"The last two throws. Come here. I need to touch." I said as he held a hand out to me with one hand and used his other to rub his eyes.

"Only for a little, I need to get changed." I laughed as I walked to the edge of the bed. He smiled as he rolled over so he was fully facing me and instantly put his hands on my ass.

"You should wake me up like this all of the time." He said as he peppered soft kisses all over my stomach.

"That means I have to wake up before you. You're lucky I even up right now." I laughed and he let out a groan. "Can I get dressed now? I have stuff to do."