47 - Stuck

"I'll see y'all tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep at Kat's place tonight." Sam said as he stood next to a half asleep Katrina. The guys told them their goodbyes and then left to drop Jake off. After Jake was dropped off they had headed home. Colby tried his best to not wake me up as he carried me inside but him hitting my feet on the wall had woken me up.

     "I was having such a good nap." I mumbled while still half asleep. I buried my face more into him as he had continued to carry me into the house.

      "Sorry sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Go back to sleep babe." He said as he gave me a small kiss on the head. He carried me the rest of the way, me falling asleep soon after he had told me to. He changed both of our clothes when we got to my room. I woke up many times as he did but I didn't care since every single time I went back to sleep. He crawled into bed next to me and covered both of us up. "I love you." He said as he pulled me close and kissed my head.

      "Mhm love.... too." I mumbled, almost fully asleep. He chuckled at my response, falling asleep soon after me.

      It was the next day, both Colby and I sleeping in because we had nothing better to do. We slept till almost 12. We would have slept longer if it weren't for Colby's phone ringing and disturbing our slumber. I sluggishly reached for his phone and saw that Sam was face timing him.

      "Sam is calling you." I mumbled out as I handed him his phone. I laid my head back down on his chest as he answered the call.

      "Hey man, what are you doing right now? You gotta come out here and see what I just did. It's so cool, like you're gonna freak out man." I heard Sam say through the phone.

     "Is it like just right outside my door or something?" Colby asked as he rubbed his eyes.

     "Just come out here dude." Sam said and then he ended the call.

     "He's definitely pulling some shit." Colby said as he sat his phone down and started to rub his eyes to wake his self up more. I sat up off of him and stretched.

     "Go out and see what he has in store for you, I want to see the show." I said but then laid back down next to him. "After a few more minutes of sleep." This caused him to laugh a little and kiss my forehead as he got out of bed. I sluggishly kept my eyes open as I watched him go to his door. He opened it and slowly peeked his head out.

     "What. The. Fuck." He slowly said as he slightly laughed and stepped out of his room.

      "Good afternoon Colby!" Sam laughed from what sounded like down the hall. This peeked my interest so I sluggishly got out of his bed and walked to his door, peaking my head out the same way he had before. When I looked out, mouse traps were spaced along the floor in the hallway.

     "What the hell?! Why'd I have to get stuck with him too?" I laughed as I stepped out and stood beside Colby.

     "It's not my fault you both were in there." Sam laughed to which I flipped him and his camera off.

     "I dare you to jump." I said as I turned to Colby.

     "Who tf do you think I am?! Kas or something?" He laughed shockingly.

     "You even try to jump I'll push you back on them." Elton threatened as he stood at the end of the hall in a blocking manner.

     "I have an idea, wait here." Colby said and then he walked back into his room. I bent down and started to slowly push a mouse trap away, making sure it didn't snap.

     "Back you beast!" Sam chanted as he threw a mousetrap at me, which had barley missed my head.

     "You tried to decapitate me!" I shrieked as I huffed out a laugh and stood up.