8 - Lets talk

Tw: Mentions of abuse

Y/n's POV

      I let Colby in my room and we started just asking each other questions. I didn't know exactly what he wanted to know so I let him mostly try to lead the conversation. "Soo are you gonna ask the first question or am I?" I asked as I sat up against my bed and looked at him as I pulled my knees to my chest.

     "Ladies first." Colby said motioning for me to ask the first question.

   "Oh, shouldn't that mean that you go first then?" I asked as I giggled as he offendedly rested his hand on his chest and then threw a pillow at me.

     "Okay rude, last time I checked I wasn't a girl but sure, I'll go first, " He said sitting up properly and sitting beside me, "so let's start off simple, what is your favorite animal?"

     "Damn, I feel like I'm in middle school. My favorite animal is f/a, what about yours?" I asked as I looked at him, examining his facial features.

     "Mine is a koala, everyone knows that. Your turn to ask a question." He said getting more relaxed on my bed.

     "Okay, I'm not doing a simple middle school question. What age did you loose your V card at?" I asked with a smirk. He looked at me kinda surprised that we went from animals to sex. "What, I'm just curious?" I said giggling a bit.

     "Okay well I lost it some time at the end of high school. I was always popular with the girls" He said with a smile.

     "That's not surprising, you're definitely hot enough to be pulling girls left and right." I said trying to not cringey at the fact that I just called him hot. To be honest, I have started to grow a crush on Colby. I don't know if he feels the same way so I'm just gonna try and keep these feelings to myself.

    "Thank you very much. Well, answer your question too. Now I'm curious because you're hot too." He said. I kinda paused. I should have know he would ask but I wasn't thinking, I more so just wanted him to answer the question. He looked at me kinda concerned when he realized I was taking a bit to answer, I could see him trying to figure out why I went quiet. "You okay?" He asked as he softly put his hand and my knee and rubbed it for reassurance.

      "Oh um yeah. To answer the question, no but almost did. Sorry it had just brought up a few....memories of guess." I said as I was watching his hand on my knee as I nervously fidgetted with my fingers.

     "What memories, if you don't mind me asking of course?" He asked as he continued to reassuringly rub my knee.

     "If I tell you, can we just go back to asking each other questions? You won't ask anymore about it afterwards?" I asked looking up at him with pleading eyes.

     "Yeah, of course. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He said, waiting for me to start talking again. I paused a bit, took a breath trying to calm my nerves.

     "Towards the end of high school I had a boyfriend. We were pretty happy at the beginning kinda, we weren't perfect but it was still fun. He changed though when I told him that I was going to move in with my two guy friends. He tried everything to convince me not to but I wasn't going to listen. I had been planning this with the guys since we had all became friends, I wasn't going to let him ruin that for me. He let is go after and seemed okay about it until we all got out of high school. Everytime I was over his house and tried to leave he would literally lock me in his room to keep me from leaving. On top of that, I told him I wasn't ready for sex multiple times but he still tried to force me into it almost every time I was over at his place. Everytime I said no he would try to guilt trip me into doing it with him. He started to accuse me of dating Mark and Sean which was the reason I never wanted to stay the night at his house. Soon after he started becoming abusive and threatened me to not tell other people and I let those threats get to me. I didn't want to take any chances so I never told anyone. As more and more time went on he just got more and more abusive, it got to the point where he was cutting me. One day Sean and Mark came home early and saw him on top of me while j was struggling to get away. Ever since that day they never left me home alone and tried everything they could to keep him away from me. My ex started to harras me online and stalked me wherever I went. Sean and Mark got sick of it and started to look for homes here in LA. They also told Elton about it and they came up with a plan for me to move here with you guys. We thought that it would be safer if I moved in with people that my ex didn't know so it was a less of a chance for him to find me again. And so now I'm here, that's the actual reason to why I moved here. I still have a few scars on my arms and legs but other than that, I'm fine." I said and took a deep breath. I was trying my hardest to not cry the entire time I was talking. I was most of the time looking down at my hands and knees but when I wasn't I was looking at Colby's hand twitch with anger. The few times I looked at him you could see the anger evident on his face, but he always tried to give me the best reassuring look he could. I let out a small nervous laugh as I looked him again. "Sorry that was probably a lot to-" I started but was cut off when he pulled me into a hug.