45 - Biltmore Hotel

I was walking around this abandoned building. I tried to call out for someone, to see if anyone was here with me, but every time I opened my mouth to yell no sound had came out. I walked into every room, finding nothing and no one. Just old abandoned stuff. As I went to walk into another room the floor broke through and I fell through it. I fell all the way down until I reached what looked like the basement. I tried to get up but when I tried I realized my arms and legs were chained to the floor. The most I could do was get up into a sitting position.
"Well well well, look who we have here." I heard someone say from the shadows. Lucas walked out of it in front of me and I could instantly feel my body tense up. I tried to yell at him to fuck off but the more I tried to talk the more I felt like I was suffocating. "Cat got ya tongue pumpkin?" He taunted as he walked closer to me. He got down in front of my and caressed my cheek. I went to head but him but my body felt so weak and I was moving in slow motion. I felt so useless not being able to do anything. He suddenly grabbed me by the throat and shoved me against the wall. I tried my best to struggle against him as I tried to breathe but it wasn't like anything was working. He tightened his grip and leaned in close as he whispered in my ear, "you'll never be able to get rid of me. I'll make sure that my presence haunts you for the rest of your life. I'm going to make sure your life without me is living hell." With that, he threw me back, throwing me off the edge that wasn't once there before. I tried screaming as I fell but once again nothing came out.

     I shot up in the bed, choking on my tears as I breathed heavily. I scared the crap out of the once sleeping Colby, him shooting up after I did, looking at me with a confused, concerned, tired look. I looked at him as I tried to catch my breath, tears continuing to stream down my face. He didn't say anything as he sat up and pulled me into his embrace, rubbing my back for comfort. I leaned into his embrace, focusing on my breath as I tried to calm myself down. When I gained control of my breathing he slightly pulled away and wiped the tears off my face.

     "To think you were doing so good with having no nightmares." He joked after he gave me a soft kiss on the forehead for reassurance.

     "I gotta get back on my streak. Who said I'm allowed to have peaceful nights just cause I left New Zealand." I joked back, making us both let out a small laugh.

     "Hey at least you made it to..... 8:37 instead of like 5am." He said as he checked his phone. I stretched as I started to get out of bed.

     "That's enough sleep for me. Can you come down with me so I can make food? I'll even make you some." I suggested as I was fully off the bed and started to slowly pull the covers off of his body.

     "As if I would let you be alone right now after yesterday. I gotta make sure my baby is okay at all times. " He said as he fully pushed the covers off and got up out of the bed.

     "Aw thank youuu love." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. With that, we went down stairs and I made us some breakfast. The fact that Lucas was most likely here yesterday definitely sketched me out to the point that I kept checking the windows whenever they were in view. "When are we going to the hotel?" I asked Colby to fill the silence with something else other than him scrolling through tiktok. He's becoming more and more addicted as the days go on.

     "Uhm, I think we are leaving around 2. Only cause we have to pick up Jake and Kat, most likely get some food cause we are always hungry, and then drive there on top of that which I think is like a 2 hour drive from here." Colby explained as he looked up from his phone. "Oh and the best part, I am driving." He said sarcastically.

     "Oh hush, that means I'm stealing passenger seat and I'll be able to keep you not bored while the other 4 babies sleep in the back." I laughed as I walked over to him with our plates.