ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

If you didn't read the warnings last chapter please go back as well as the part that is titled as important.

Also if you're a rr (re-reader) do not spoil to the ftr (first time readers). I'll try to delete spoilers but I can't delete everyone of them. I'm asking nicely to let the ftr have the full experience of reading this book without knowing whats about to happen like you did.

 I'm asking nicely to let the ftr have the full experience of reading this book without knowing whats about to happen like you did

IF YOU SEARCH IN THE INTERNET the meaning of the word family, it will say that is a sence of loyalty, selflessness, love and genuine care and concern for others

Family is supposed to be our safe place but it's very often where we find our deepest heartache.

They are supposed to love and support us in everything. But as I said, that's what the internet tells us, not how it goes.

At least not for me.

The world fools us into thinking it is kind by giving us people to love, then take them away from us, proving how cruel it really is.

And that's what it has always done to me. It gave me people to love and care for so it could take them away from me later on.

For all I know my biological family abandoned me. They left the two years old girl, defenseless and helpless in front of an orphanage with only a letter.

But I always had the ones I chose to love and care for. The ones that didn't share the same blood and DNA as me, but were more of a family than the ones that do share would ever be.

When growing up I was thrown from one home to another. The only ones that had ever been a father and mother figure to me were killed in a car accident.

I stayed with them from age two to eight. They were there when I learned how to read or how to ride a bike.

On my 8th birthday a social worker informed me that they had passed away. It was then that I suffered my first heartbreak.

It was then that I realized that you cannot experience real love without the risk of a heartbreak. Being familiar or romantic, you either are giving your heart in the hopes they will take care of it. But most of the time, it will end up broken.