ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

I was walking home from school, and I was late. My heart was racing inside my chest and my breathing was irregular. My hands were sweating and I probably look paler than normal.

I touch the door knob and start to open it. As I open the door I see no one. A sigh of relief escapes my lips, but it was too soon to be celebrating.

A hand slaps my cheek and that's how I know that tomorrow I probably won't be going to school.

It hasn't been easy, for some unknown reason the beating and everything has been getting worse.

I don't get time to recover as my hair is pulled and I am dragged to my room. I know what is about to happen. Unfortunatly, I do.

"You were whoring around and thought I wouldn't notice." he hissed at me.

As always drunk out of his mind. Not that if he wasn't he would be any different.

Once abuser, always abuser. Don't let someone fool you into thinking that they changed. You may think you escaped, but your abuser will try to win you back. But not because he loves you, but because for him, you are just a piece of property that he has to recover.

And people who side with abusers are no different, they are the same.

I reached a point where I find myself apologizing for my existence. And that's when I knew that my self worth had vanish. Right in front of me. My light had went out.

"Fucking bitch!" he yells at me and punches my face. Blood starts to run down my nose and my head starts to hurt.

He punches me again and then kicks my stomach. I feel helpless, because no matter what, I can't do anything.

He drags me to my bed and ripped my clothes out. I try to kick him or do anything to get away, but it's just an unsuccessful attempt.

No one hear my cries and screams for help. I had no one to save me from this nightmare that have been occuring for almost a year. No one.