ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

I WAKE UP WITH A KILLER HEADACHE

I WAKE UP WITH A KILLER HEADACHE. I try to move my hands to touch my forehead to easy the pain but soon realise my hands are tied behind my back. I open my eyes and see nothing but darkness. I was blindfolded.

I stay quiet as I hear unfamiliar voices whispering in Russian.

"когда она проснется, ты можешь начать." a voice says from my right in a demanding tone.
(When she wakes up you can start.)

"Да, начальник." says a different person from my left.
(Yes, boss.)

"Она проснулась, придурки." I replied in a annoyed tone. "Теперь ты можешь убрать это дерьмо из моих глаз и рук, чтобы я мог пойти домой и поговорить с моей любимой биологической семьей."
(She is awake, assholes.)(Now can you take this shit out of my eyes and hands so I can fucking go home and have a talk with my beloved biological family.)

Now, for some it may seem like the worst decision to announce they are awake as your captor just insinuated that they will start to torture you as soon as you wake up, but sooner or later they would find out, I'm already fucked so why not make the process faster?

"I see the princess speaks Russian." says the 'boss' with a thick Russian accent. I feel him near me as his hand reaches for my blindfold. My eyes shut closed as the brightness of the room makes contact with them. I adjust my vision before looking at the two male in front of me and smiling.

"Oh really? I didn't realise, you deserve a high five in the face with a chair!" I says with fake enthusiasm before fake pouting. "Actually I can't do that, it would be animal abuse."

"Shut up, сука." he says before punching me in the face. (Bitch.)

My face was thrown to the side with the intensity of the punch. But it was nothing I hadn't felt before. I turn back to look at them before spitting blood from my mouth in his shoes.

I take the time to look at the face of the two males that stand in front of me. The younger one has scars all over his face. His month stays in a thin line as he watch his boss talk to me.

The boss looks to be in his mid 50's with a few grey hairs. I instantly recognize him as Vladmir Ivanov, the leader of the Russian Mafia.

"I was going to give you a nasty look for punching me, but I see you already have one." I tell him trying to make him angrier. Don't ask me why, because my answer will simply be 'it is funny'.

Vladmir decides to ignore me and talk to the guy beside him very quietly so I coudn't hear what he was saying.

"Maleducato." I muttered under my breath in Italian shaking my head in disappointment, but what would I expect? That he would tell me his plan?(Rude.)

If I only knew that this wasn't just about his revenge. There was way more behind the curtain.

"Today is your lucky day. You-" Vladmir starts to say with a mischievous smirk plastered in his face before being interrupted by me.

"I'll be going home and I won't ever have to see your ugly face again!"

Before I can react another punch is delivered to me, but this time on my ribs. I bit my botton lip trying to contain a yelp of pain. Hopefully he didn't break anything.

"First don't interrupt me. And no, you'll be tortured by this gentleman right here." he replied lowering at my level as he points to the other guy.

"May I ask you to stop talking. It smells really bad." I says as my face changes to one of disgust.

Another puch is delivered to my face making my nose start to bleed. Now I think is time for me to shut up. I put back my emotionless face and keep my mouth in a fine line. I stare at the russians in front of me waiting for their next move.

"Начало." states Vladmir with a smirk. (Start.)

"Let the fun begin." I muttered.

The other guy starts to approuch a table in the counter. He stays there for approximately 5 minutes before choosing a knife with a drop point blade. He stands in front of me before lowering himself face to face to me.

I prepare myself for what is about to come, not showing one bit of emotion in my face. No fear, just boredom.

I feel the cold blade touching my shoulder. He starts to lower the blade until it reaches my elbow slowly, forming a big cut. Blood starts to spreed down my arm.

My breathing is irregular, but my face stay in the same emotionless expression. I'm pretty sure the inside of my lip is bleeding as I bit it containing myself from yelping.

He does the same thing in my other arm and then leaves the knife at the table at the corner. He comes back and starts to throw punches in my face, stomach and ribs.

When he is finally done, I'm pretty sure I have at least three fractured ribs and a concussion. I start to feel dizzy and my eyes start to feel heavier.

"Let's take a photo and send to Vincenzo and his family." says Vladmir before I hear a click of a camera.

"It's a shame that you stayed quiet." he starts to say as he touches my jaw. I turn my face trying to create some distance between his hand and my skin. "It would have been music to my ears." he finishes as he turns around and starts to leave with the other guy.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers and the third one is for you." I replied groggily grinning sweetly at him.

Next thing I know he punched me in the face, again. I think I should learn to keep my mouth shut. I couldn't keep my eyes opened anymore. And the darkness consumed me once again.

----------------------------

Quick question, how did you find this book?

Hope you liked the chapter!

Love y'all <3

XOXO