ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

"NATHANIEL, when I first moved here it was right after I broke up with Rory and you asked me if you could come too, I of course said you could, but now I need you to move back to LA and live with him

"NATHANIEL, when I first moved here it was right after I broke up with Rory and you asked me if you could come too, I of course said you could, but now I need you to move back to LA and live with him." Blake says as we eat dinner.

"Are you serious?! Why can't I stay here?" I ask angrily. Is he really kicking me out?

"Because I have things to do and it would be ten times easier if you were there and not here." he calmly states.

"So what? You're sending me to live with him, because you don't want me here, knowing damn well that he mentally abused us? Is that what you're really doing?"my knuckles were white as paper as I tried not to let my anger show, but I knew he could sense it by my voice, after all we were trained to know stuff like that.

"You'll be fine, it's just for a few weeks." he looks down as he talks. I don't know what made him make this decision but I could see he wasn't okay with it either.

"You're unbelievable!" my fists collided with the dinner table, making everything in it shake. "You said it yourself many times, that you would never let me go back to that place! Yet here you are, kicking me out! Is that what you did with Aurora too?! Promised her something and then broke the promise?!" I yelled at him knowing that I just opened a fresh wound. His jaw was set and his hands turned into fists.

We were both interrupted of our argument as the ring of my phone is heard through the entire room. I look at the caller ID as the name 'partner in crime :)' appears in the screen.

I reach for my phone and put it on speaker just to annoy Blake, and so he could hear her voice and maybe realize what big mistake he has committed when he broke up with her.

"Hey, asshat!" her voice rings through the entire room as she yells in the phone. Blake's eyes instantly fall to the phone and his lips raised a little in the corners, turning into a ghost smile.