ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS since the dinner incident

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS since the dinner incident. Aurora hasn't been seen and Vincenzo was starting to get worried. To assure she was okay he decide to call Javier.

"Hello?" says Javier on the phone.

He was shocked when he saw that Vincenzo was calling him. He had never called him, it was always his father that received the calls as he hadn't take his father's place yet.

"Hello, it's Vincenzo. I wanted to know if Aurora is with you? She hasn't been home for two days." replied Vincenzo, worry evident on his voice.

His heartbeat had increased and his breath was becoming irregular. He was trying to keep his cool but it was becoming difficult as his daughter hasn't shown for two days.

"No, she came here two days ago but she left to go home. She didn't tell me exactly what happened but I think I have an idea. I'm going to be honest with you, she seemed upset, she may look like she doesn't care but whatever happened cut deeper than you think. She is stronger than you think, and you should tell her the truth if you want her to trust you. It's far more dangerous for her if you keep her in the dark about everything." says Javier honestly to Vincenzo.

Vincenzo answers with a 'okay' before hanging up. He wanted to tell Aurora the truth but was scared. Scared that she would look at him and his sons differently, they killed people but not once had killed an innocent person.

He was about to leave his office when someone knocks in the door. He says a quick 'come in'. Mark, one of the guards, enters the office with a bouquet of black roses.

Mark informs Vincenzo that the roses were left in the front gate, they checked for bombs or anything suspicious but didn't find anything. He leaves the bouquet with Vincenzo and went back to his post in the gates.

The flowers were beautiful. Black roses communicates the somber of death, danger, sorrow and revenge.

Attached to the flowers was a black envelope with a red wax seal that had the Russian mafia's simbol.

Vincenzo instantly got worried and called his sons to the office. All the boys came and stood there looking at the bouquet confused and worried.

"I just received this bouquet, there is an envelope with a red wax seal with the Russian mafia's simbol." he says before taking the envelope and opening it.

Nothing could had prepared him for what he was about to see.

There, was a photo of Aurora. She was sitted on a metal chair with her hands and feet tied. Her face bloodied and swollen. She had cuts in her upper arms that were bleeding, forming a pool of blood in the floor.

But what caught Vincenzo's attention was the fact that she didn't look scared or in pain.

She only had a sadistic smile in her face. As if in her mind she was planning on how to kill those who dared to touch her.

Which she was.

Her eyes held excitiment. Hunger for blood that soon would be filled.

She was in the verge of passing out, but the only thing in her mind was how to kill the assholes that tortured her. The way she would make them pay from the scars they craved on her body.

"Fanculo!" says Vincenzo worried, angry and sad. (Fuck.)

"What papà?" asks Giovanni confused and worried on what made his father so angry.

Vincenzo doesn't say anything, he just hands the photo to his sons.

The air in the office was tense. No one says anything and just stand there in shock, worry, anger and fear for their sister/daughter safety.

After a few minutes of silence Antonio is the first one to talk, more like yell.

"It's all your faul! If you hadn't been an asshole she wouldn't have left and been kidnapped!" he snapped at Lorenzo before storming out of the room.

He had lost his twin once, he couldn't lose her twice. But what he didn't know was that Aurora was more than capable of defending herself.

Lorenzo felt worried and guilty. Because in the end, if anything happened to his sister, it would have been because he was an asshole to her.

Everyone snapped out of their trances as the office door close and started to contact people to try to find Aurora.

---------------------------

Hope you liked it!

Love y'all <3

XOXO