ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

I was laying in bed with Blake. We were both watching a movie while cuddling. The moonlight shining brightly illuminating his features. I analyzed every bit of his face.

His sharp jaw and his pink lips. His eyes as bright as ever. He was watching the movie while I was glancing at him.

My head rested on his neck and his arm around my waste protectively.

"Blake..." I say quietly with a soft tone. My eyes never left his face.

I thought he hadn't heard me until he turns his head and looked into my eyes. His beautiful grey eyes that held so much love and happiness.

"Love..." he says in the same soft tone as me.

"Do you know what's my biggest fear?" I ask looking at him. He shakes his head. Confusion all around his features.

"My biggest fear isn't that one day you will lie to me or cheat on me. My biggest fear is that one day you will wake up, look at my sleeping body and notice all my flaws. That one day you will notice how annoying I am and how I talk to much. That one day you'll see me through my eyes and will do what everyone else has done to me. You'll stop loving me and eventually be one more person in the list of many that left me." I say as tears start to form in my eyes but I don't let them free.

He looks at me and his face softens. He smiles showing his cute dimples. His free hand comes near my face. He caressed my cheek as his embrace on me tighten. He leans his head closer to mine and kiss me passionately.

"I don't think I can ever stop loving you. Everyone has flaws, I have too. Those beautiful eyes of yours that for some reason you hate so much, they are unique. I love you for who you are. I don't think you are annoying, and you shouldn't too. I know that when you look at yourself you feel disgusted, but I see a young, beautiful and strong women." he assure me. As he finish a smile starts to appear on my face.