ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

REALITY CRASHES THROUGH THEM as the sound of the front door being closed loudly is heard through the entire mansion

REALITY CRASHES THROUGH THEM as the sound of the front door being closed loudly is heard through the entire mansion. The brothers and Vincenzo were infuriated. While Brittany and Ashley sat in their seats bored.

Maids jumped scared because of the loud noise, but didn't dare to question or try to find out what just happened and who run out of the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" says Antonio. He was fuming in anger. He couldn't belive what his idiot of brother had just done.

He somehow knew that there was something in Aurora's past that made her the way she is. He knew something bad must have happened, because if you look closely into her eyes you see the pain and hurt in them.

"WHAT?!" says Lorenzo. No matter how much regret he felt he wouldn't show.

He was so mad at himself for assuming things about his sister. She had done nothing to him but he still so angry at her for taking his mother away from him and his brothers that it blinded him from the fact that his mother didn't love any of her children.

"Are you fucking serious?! She had done nothing to you, why do you hate her so much?! For fucks sake she is your sister and the only thing you do is hurt her feelings!" yells Matteo. He may seems like he doesn't care but he does. He doesn't talk much with Aurora, but it's just the way he is. Quiet and observant.

"She took my mother away from me!" yelled Lorenzo trying to keep his angry facade when in reality inside he knew they were right. The only thing he has ever done to Aurora was hurt her feelings.

He insulted her and took Brittany and Ashley's side when they talked bad of his sister. He took the side of people he didn't even liked because he was so blinded by the love he wanted and thought would receive from his mother if she hadn't left that he forgot he was hurting his sister in the process, the sister that share the same blood as him and not the one that just wants his father's money.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Are you deaf? She just told you she was fucking left in the orphanage at two years old, do you know what that fucking means? It means our mother left her too! For fucks sake get this through your thick skull, our fucking mother doesn't fucking care about any of her children! If she did she wouldn't have left any of us!" replied Leonardo very angry at his twin.