𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚖𝚙

꧁𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜꧂

♡︎

I am writing about the characters. Not the people who play them.

I'm not writing smut. But I will write angst and fluff for the characters.

You might not have the option for a choice every chapter.

There is no 3 lives. You die once? You die and are sent to The After.

The plot will differ from the actual Smp.

Don't be a silent reader. Make yourself known in the comment section. Blow up my notifications lovelies.

Any concerns? Message me directly it's easier to speak there.

Don't be an asshole in the comments. I can handle critics ofc, but just to others.

Chapters will be slower but long.

If u can or would like to, make sure to vote on some chapters you enjoy for this to get out to more people.

If a reader has not watched the Dream Smp. Check out EvanMcGamings recap series!!

hey this was made in 2020 and it's now 2024. in the allegations of wilbur soot coming out, i am tempted to delete this, but that's a decision i may come to later. i purely made this for the characters in the series and not the people playing them, so for now i leave this story here for all the components that i worked tirelessly on and poured my heart into that are not associated with him.

especially as a girl myself with my own life outside of this, my heart goes out to those who are effected by this kind of behavior.

♡︎

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢