Prime Headcanon 1

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Fluffyyyy
• Ratchet is in protective sire mode-

——
Optimus is a closeted sweet energon (sugar) lover
——

It's been a long week for Optimus as he groaned and shifted from his large berth, swinging his pedes to the floor in one big swoosh.

He rubbed the tiresome look from his optics as he stood up, knowing anybot, except for Ratchet, would still be recharging at an hour like this.

He carefully treaded out from his berthroom all the way down to the supply room, which acted much like a kitchen would to the Cybertronians. The kids even moved some of their human stuff in there too, like a fridge and coffee machine, Oo, and a snack closet!

Looking around for any wandering optics, Optimus grabbed one of the energon blocks, putting it into the morning compressor to juice it down like they normally did in the morning, preferring the liquid energon over cubed.

Once all the energon was drained from the block and in a nice-sized cup, Optimus groggily moved it over to the condiment section.

Most people would take the stoic leader to be a straight-energon lover, much like the plain cup of pitch black coffee, but no. Optimus was the complete opposite, having more than one sweet denta.

Making sure no one was to catch him again, Optimus moved the sugary enhancer over to his cup, pouring a good amount of the substance into the liquid, swishing it around with a pick to make sure it settled just right. He picked up his cup, smiling and lightly sipping it as he turned around.

The tall bot's shocked optics opened wider as he flinched, seeing a sneaky Ratchet standing in the door's archway.

"What do you think you're doing?! I cut you off two days ago!" Ratchet said nervously, grabbing Optimus' cup.

"This thing is filled with sweetener, Optimus this isn't great for your biometric health." Ratchet sounded out, sounding like the protective sire he was destined to be. "This is the third time I've caught you this week adding way too much of this slag."

"But Ratchet, the energon tastes unexceptionally much more pleasant." Optimus said with pouty optics as he looked at his cup of energon in Ratchet's hold.

"Can I please have my-"

"No" Ratchet replied back. "You have a sugar addiction, Optimus."

"I do not" He defended himself. "I simply enjoy the finer side of things."

Ratchet huffed. "I swear to primus I'm going to lock that condiment cabinet one of these days. Enjoy your sugar high this last time." The orange medic pushed the supplement into the Prime's servos and walked away, presumably back to his monitors.

"Will do, old friend."

——
- End -
——