Prime Headcanon 16

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Female reader, and holoformed Optimus :)

——
Optimus lives by the book, but that doesn't mean everything is peachy and goes according to his plan, especially during his proposal
——

"What do you have up your sleeves, Prime?" Y/N practically danced around him, taunting him with her charm as she gripped the collar of his button-up shirt, swinging him around to not break their intense look towards each other.

Optimus stuttered and his face blushed, turning his head to keep his glare glued to his girlfriend who slowly walked circles around him.

"What's going on in there, hmm?" She bubbly suggested one more, tapping on his noggin with her pointer finger as she moved in elegance. She looked down to his beautiful girl and smiled wholesomely, allowing his tainted cheeks to redden even more as she seen her smile towards himself. Optimus' hands latched loosely around her waist, pulling the girl towards him until their abdomens were brushing against one another.

He snapped out of his daze, quickly nuzzling his head in her neck as he bowed to do so. "Nothing, my love." She kindly said. "Just admiring your beauty you hold both inside and out."

She lightly chucked, stroking the back of his head with her hand, her finger twirling around a loose piece of his hair s his head was still nuzzled in her neck. Her movements made the prime purr out low, the small sound rattling in his strong voice.

"Please tell me what's going on, Optimus. I can feel you're tense." Y/N pleaded, slowly massaging the back of his head as she tenderly and delicately moved in to hold him close to her.

His eyes opened a little as his noised were forced to stop, the Prime equally holding her close to him. He could feel his heartbeat increase as well as hers, and only when he felt it was necessary to pull away is when he did so, looking back down at her as he grew as nervous as ever.

"Come with me, I cannot wait any longer." He quietly said, Y/N growing more skeptical as ever by every footstep she took upon following him.

Optimus lead them both through the groundbridge and to a green clearing of grass and trees. It was absolutely beautiful as Earth's nature closed in on them both. Birds chirped in their nests, squirrels ran up the trees in a hurry, and water twisted in the nearby creek, breaking up the foam that settled at the top.

"I...wow." The girl spoke, being so engulfed in nature she lost the words that came to her mind first. Optimus stood behind her, enjoying the beauty as well.

"It is all the most peaceful here." He smiled, breathing in that crisp chilly air. She nodded, watching a flock of black birds talk off into the horizon.

Optimus held up a older baseball bat now, blocking the minute's view until the female came back down from her nature high to realize just what it was that was blocking the sunlight out of her eyes.

She touched the bat, spinning around to question Optimus on what he was doing until the small colorful cardboard animal swung lightly from the trees behind him. A piñata.

Optimus held a devious half-grin as he held up the bat and a blindfold more clearly now. Y/N raised her eyebrowns as she walked confidently over to the mini piñata, noting that it was a traditional rainbow donkey.

"What's this for?" She asked as she smiled, taking the bat in her hands as Optimus walked around to tie the blindfold around her eyes.

"Something I have been meaning to do with you for a while. I researched human traditions and customs and liked the idea of this 'piñata.'"

Oh, this mech was too cute. She giggled at the though of him falling in love with this piñata date as he quickly finished tying the blindfold around.

"Alright love, you are free to hit the desired target." Optimus said before he stepped away from his girl. Y/N swung and missed a few times before she actually hit the small donkey. She internally cheered as she swung again, hitting it once more.

"Optimus, I found i-!" The female heard the little piñata fall to the ground in a thud, but what also accompanied it's fall was an even louder thud and a gasp of air.

It took her a second to stop her cheering to finally hear the sighs, ripping the blindfold off to see her boyfriend on his knees holding his gut.

She freaked out, dropping every thing as she rushed to his side. He, however, wasn't in a huge amount of pain.

"Optimus! Optimus, baby, did I do this?!" She looked to the bat, remembering on her last swing her hand with the baseball bat came flying back to punch a tough surface. She figured it was the tree right next to them.

"I did not know being in a holoform can produce this amount of pain." He spoke in gasps, the pain clearing up now that he slumped to sit on his behind. Suddenly he didn't care so much about the sting in his abdomen, but to the fallen and broken piñata right next to them.

"Oh gosh, Optimus, I didn't mean to hit you.." She was teary eyed as Optimus weakly chuckled, gaining his wind back after a few good breaths.

"I know." He chuckled as he said it, turning his face to survey the pinata. Y/N followed his gaze, noting that the split donkey was indeed hollow. She smiled.

"You know you're supposed to fill a piñata, right?" She chuckled at his innocence, only messing with him. She can taught him later when she has a sweet tooth about the empty piñata. The thought alone of Optimus wanting to share this memory with her was far better, anyways.

"Sweetspark, it is indeed not empty." He smiled, feeling for something on the ground. Y/N followed his hand as it grazed over the colorful confetti up until it felt the red velvet felt-like box. He pulled it towards him as it was her turn to gasp, locking eyes on the box and then to him.

"Y/N Y/L, Will you do me the extraordinary honor of-"

"YES!" She cried out, straddling his waist as she kissed his face up and down. He chuckled, pulling his head to the side to properly kiss her lips.

"Oh, 1000x yes" The female said more calmly now that she registered what was fully going on. Optimus took out the diamond and placed it on her appropriate finger, thanking his lucky stars that he did the research on that, too.

"I thought that since I welcomed you into my cybertronian life, I would love to do the same with human traditions on your end. I want you to be mine, Y/N, forever until our time is no longer ours. I want to love you with every ounce of adoration I can provide. I want to properly marry you and bond our sp-hearts together as one."

"You already had me at my name, Optimus" Y/D whispered as the tears involuntarily started. "I would love to be yours."

——
- End -
——