Prime Headcanon 28

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Medic reader insert (M, F, GN)
• Being tickled is the worst! Lmao 🤣

——
Starscream is extremely ticklish
——

"Hold still."

"Well that's a hard request when I'm in IMMENSE PAIN." The seeker whined, shutting his optics as I pulled on a bandage close to his wings.

The injury this time was spotted alongside the back of his upper right arm, inflicted by Megatron like usual. His wings twitched as I stepped the sticky side of the long white bandage around the base of his upper arm.

"Watch it." He growled, squeaking as I pulled the bandage a little tighter.

"You might be in charge of the Nemesis at times but I'm in charge of the Medbay, so watch it Starscream." I sassed the 'con, seeing him grunt and hassle around.

"May I remind you that Knockout runs the medbay, my dear." He smirked.

"Knockout takes care of his mirror more than the patients, hence why I'm wrapping you up right now." I smirked. "So I think that means I got the authority here."

"Technically not." He grumbled, rolling his optics. The stubborn mech won't ever let someone prove him wrong.

"Stay quiet, I work best when there's no annoying screeching piercing my sound barrier." I smiled, pulling the wrap even tighter when I seen him open his intake. "I mean it Screamer, unless you want to do this yourself. I'm about ready to walk away."

He angrily sighed, tapping the tips of his digits on the side of the chair as I worked in peace for the next several minutes.

As I worked to polish the surrounding area on my own time I got a back-hammer to the faceplate, followed by rapid laughing and wheezing, the seeker sulking to the ground clenching the metallic floor.

I held my faceplates, ready to slap the seeker back to Cybertron. "What the frag was that, airhead!?" I yelled.

"BAHAHA-" his laugher continued on as I raged, the seeker finding this funny.

As I reached for him he flinched and shielded his faceplates, shaking his helm. "No! No do-don't- PFTT STOP." He continued to laugh.

Was he having a stroke?

"Knockout, get in here." I called to the medic, who peaked his helm out of his berthroom in the back of the medbay.

"He's being all weird and laugh-y. Is this a helm blockage or is he just being an aft?"

"Mm, depends." The red medic spoke, strutting over. "Did he slap you too?"

"Across the faceplate." I looked at the seeker, who started to only now settle down.

"Starscream here is ticklish, I gotta watch out every time I operate on him for my finish's sake. It's his wings."

Knockout bent to glide a digit over the inner fold of his wing, making the seeker erupt in laughed once more, wheezing to stop.

"Hm" I hummed to myself, thanking the medic as he walked back to his room.

"Alright, get up Screamer." I lightly kicked his pede, the laughing mech coughing as he stood, quieting down as his wings fluttered.

"Excuse me, uh.." He was embarrassed, not really caring enough to stick around as he excused himself out, fixing the slightly strained bandage himself.

My face still stung as I narrowed my optics, smirking as I ran to Knockout's chamber.

"Hey knocks, you got a feather?"

——
- End -
——