Bayverse Headcanon 23

Requested by coffeisblu

Out of the two characters ya gave me I picked Optimus because I'm more familiar with him and like, he's the best what can I say 🤩

The only other thing you wanted was angst, so angst you shall receive, mwahaha! I added the headcanon based on the plot I picked :3

Notes:
• Takes place like, in the middle of Revenge of the fallen and Dark of the moon, somewhere between there lol
• Lol the picture is TLK Oppy but this story is ofc not that version yet, just loved the pic!
• Requested Femme reader :3
• Requested angsty

——
Optimus values the beauty inside someone more than appearance
——

"Please hold on."

Optimus clung to the side of the rock structure, the fear and panic clearly written in his articulated stress upon wording.

He wasn't worried for himself though, nor talking out loud. He was talking to his sparkmate, his lover, dangling from his free servo as they both held on for dear life far above the ground.

"Honey..." Y/D said, her voice small and fragile compared to his as she looked up to him, never daring to look down. She was the one who tripped and fell over the cliff during a battle, Optimus only caught her by chance, bringing them both over the cliff and out of the grisly scene. Who knew what was happening above them without their leader. Gunshots and blasters shot out, as well as groans of pain and the constant screaming of all. Ironhide and Ratchet seen Optimus go over the edge and took complete immediate control over fear of losing the gruesome battle. Megatron stalked the grounds, looking for that dastardly red and blue Autobot, mercifully slaying anyone in the way.

"Optimus, you gotta get back up there.." she spoke, as fear held strong in his glare to her. "Don't you dare." He shot his words without even saying them.

"Let go." She whispered. "Please, It's okay."

"Never." He said, adjusting his grip. "Y/D, I cannot lose you. I am currently thinking of a plan, I will get us both to safety."

"Optimus with what time? The rocks are breaking, it can't support us both. Our family needs you right now, please, you can spare so many more bots if you just let go."

"Y/D...please..." He said astonished. "You are my one and only love, I cannot exist without you, nor will I ever think about letting go. You are my importance right now."

"I know...that's why I'll let go."

"NO" he yelled, his grip tightening around her servo as she looked up to him for what she believed would be the last time.

"I love you, honey. Please don't be mad."

"Y/D you are not going anywhere. I cannot lose you.." He tried pulling his body weight above the cliff side, but the weight only buckled and made the rock structure chip further, pebbles flying off and clanging on both of their metal bodies before they fell to their death.

"My condolences to all." She said, trying to measle her servo out of his.

"Prime!" The war-stained Megatron yelled above them both, marching his way through the scene. When he couldn't find the red and blue Autobot, his battle cry rained out. Through his search the only rational thing he could do was take 'em all out til Prime showed his face and distract him.