Prime Headcanon 12

Requested by isabellebandorilover

So like I said to ya, I changed this up a little bit to accommodate things better like I said to you through your comment :)

Notes:
• Features a femme reader and babeh :>

——
Optimus has a secret hidden talent of singing
——

"Shh, shh, It's okay, little one. There is no need to tear up like that." Optimus rocked his servos back and forth, trying his best to comfort his tiny little femling. Y/D was right behind him, stroking his backstrut in encouragement, as she was exhausted from the day's events.

She didn't need to tell Optimus to take care of his sparkling though, as he was always one step above her and wanted to tend to his little one as much as possible.

"I believe I know the trick, sweetspark." Optimus said to his lover next to him, before he started to hum a sweet cybertronian lullaby Y/D hummed to him on his darker nights. She smiled at his hun as their sparkling started to quiet down.

Optimus then started filling in some of the words in his raspy cybertronian voice, the little beeps and whirrs comforting the small fem to rest.

"Goodnight snowfall, we adore you so much young femme of mine." Optimus whispered back in his English pronunciation, tucking the baby cybertronian into her cradle.

Y/D was amazed at how fast that put their daughter to sleep, but what amazed her even more was hearing her Optimus sing like that.

"Dear Primus you're singing voice is incredibly hot. How come you never sing to me?" Y/D huffed, crawling to her side of the berth as Optimus hearty laughed at her words, reaching over to pluck the light string.

"I do not sing often, love. I become sheepish." He admitted. "But, I will sing for you too."

"Tomorrow, Right now I'm tired and I want my mech."

He agreed, snuggling into her neck cabling as they both got comfy. The gentle prime quietly started to hum the melody for them both to drift into recharge with, but not before a small pack on the cheekplating. The lull in his voice calmed the small family all into a peaceful sleep until it died out with the light snores that followed pursuit.

——
- End -
——