Animated Headcanon 6

Requested by: IsabelleBandorilover

Notes:
• Ayo I've seen a handful of Animated episodes...so this ain't going to be so accurate XD
• If you don't know what "Howl's Moving Castle" is, I included a video of you wanna see what Howl looks like.

——
Optimus Starts questioning his sexuality after Sari shows him some snazzy animation
——

"OpTimUs!!!!" Sari screamed up to the started leader. He dizzily turned around, lifting his pede up to get a good look at the fiery girl.

"What is it?" Optimus questioned in his lighter-than-normal voice.
He smiled down to the girl as he bent, noticing her pulling out her phone.

"There's this animation I really like, called Howl's moving Castle.." she went on about the characters and the plot points and differences, flashing Optimus her screen as she zoomed in.

"There's Howl, the main character..." Sari pointed out the man with shaggy blue-ish black shoulder length hair and piercing blue eyes from the film.

Optimus narrowed and focused his optics on the small screen, scanning the files to see a clearer picture in his helm, seeing Howl up and close for the first time.

A...weird sensation flushed through the prime's faceplates and inner workings, not actually wanting to take his optics off of the young man in the film. His optics shot open with the realization of his actions as a blush crossed over his faceplates.

"Uh, Optimus? You good?" sari asked, pausing the movie clip.

"He's...remarkably admirable." He muttered. A war went through his mind as to explain this new but giddy feeling. The character wasn't a female, so why did he feel like this? All his existence he believed to only look at femmes like that, so why did he want to see this character and his gentle smile again?

"I gotta go!" He yelled, running into the base and away from Ratchet and Prowl's wandering optics as they side-eyed their leader.

"Okay then..." The smaller girl hummed to herself, giggling once she realized the Prime indeed must've liked her movie a little too much.

——
- End -
——

Yeahhhh Animated isn't my thing 😂😂😂
(I do like Prowl doe 👀)