Prime Headcanon 32

Requested by GoldDriveFanNumber1

Notes:
• includes an x reader! Gender never specified, so gender neutral :D

——
When Knockout was younger, he loved to read about serial killers
——

"Whatcha doin?"

"Reading."

"Readin' 'bout what?" I watched the little red bot flip the page of his book, moving it over to me. He pointed to a young male human, which made me turn my helm.

"I stole it from Earth using the spacebridge." The young mech chuckled at his "evilness" as I gasped, optics widening.

"You went to Earth??? No fair!" I pouted, looking over to the spacebridge not far from us. How did he ever sneak his way to another planet? "I want to go to Earth!"

"Yeah, and I found this. It's a killer book."

"What's a killer?"

"Well, do you know a bad bot?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, there's bad humans, too. Seems like they're famous or something. This guy here-" He pointed to a human man wearing something weird on his optics. "This guy did bad things. I'm reading about it!"

"Weird." I say, to his counter-claim of "Not weird, cool."

"Well, have fun with that. I don't like bad bots, or humans."

The red bot hummed, his pedes in the air as he laid on his tanks, wetting his digit to flip the next page; reading about someone new.

Let's just say, me and Knockout would go on and grow up on two different paths of life. (*cough cough*HeturnsouttobeaDecepticonandreaderdoesn't*cough*)

——
- End -
——