🎄RID Headcanon 25 (NSFW)

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Happy holidays!
• Femme reader :>
• I have a cursing problem
• Got some eGgNoG foreplay in this because it's the ✨holiday season✨
• I wrote this at 3 am super fucking hyped up on caffeine forgive me y'all-

——
Bumblebee is a fan of Eggnog
——

"Holy Fuck"

"Language, for Fucks sake."

The duo laughed at their stupidity, Bumblebee going right back to town slurping on the femme's exposed valve, lapping up her juices as she made small noises for him.

Hidden within part of the scrapyard no one really bothers with, the both of them prayed their little secret stayed a secret, but with both of their vocals growing to such pitches it seemed as if they're working to spoil everything they built up in the months. A secret relationship, whereas no one was to know about.

"Jeez this stuff is pretty good." Bumblebee muttered, gesturing for the carton next to Y/D's servo as she groaned and moved it over to him, the mech picking up the small container and dumping the rest of its product right on top of her valve, the femme shuddering with it being still cold.

"What's it called?" He asked, going right back in to lap up everything as she slowly moaned.

"Eggnog. Funny name. Seasonal to Earth." She said between breaths. Snow started to fall down on the ground now, creating a pretty scene with the pre-existing piles.

"You're beautiful. And delicious." Bumblebee muttered, holding her stabilizers apart as they both made eye contact with each other. He slowly moved up to make out, his right servo moving to her inner workings, slowly bringing his digit in and out of her to keep some pace going. Her frame contracted and heaved, pulling him closer.

He roughly started to move his digits deeper inside her now as her stabilizers moved to their farthest point with a weak cry. Her optics closed as she held onto his chassis, silently crying with her open intake as she hit her high with a big bang and lots of shaking.

When he thought about ending her torture he pulled out and lined up his panel, ready to rock her world again. His spike released, hard and awaiting a nice wet cavern. But first thing's first.

He grabbed the empty carton of eggnog and drizzled the tiny few drops of the liquid still left clinging to the sides on his spike, waiting for his lover to take the bait.

And she did, slowly moving to stoke him a little before bringing his spike down to her intake, taking the eggnog off with her glossa as he moaned, his fem flicking his tip knowing how crazy it drove him.

"This is one way of getting into the holiday spirit early, ay?"
He joked, holding her helm as she nodded, the extra movement of her helm caused him to shiver.

A frisbee landed a few feet away from the connected pair, the realization not hitting them for they didn't even hear nor see it land. But just then after a good five minutes, there was ruffling in the bushes as they pulled away immediately, scrambling to get their plates on the right way.

"Y/D? Bee? What are you both doing out here so far away?" The red mech asked, picking up the frisbee that landed next to the panting duo on the ground.

"Y/D here needed some advice on Earth. On how to fit in with the holiday spirit a little now that she's joined us, so I figured I'd give her a private talk."

"Oh. Makes sense. Oooh is that eggnog?" Sideswipe asked, reaching for the empty container as Bee swiped it away.

"Ah ah ah, this here is mine. Run along now Sideswipe, let me finish my talk."

Sideswipe pouted and ran away with the frisbee, throwing it and muttering something incoherent to who was probably Strongarm a mile a away. When he for sure disappeared Bee and his femme chuckled, reaching over to kiss each other's dermas.

"That's the fitfth time we've almost been caught this week. We sure are walking on a thin, sturdy line."

"Oh, it's a sturdy one alright." Bee said, smiling as they disconnected their dermas. "Now where were we?"

——
- End -
——

Happy Holidays!!