❤️Prime Headcanon 27

-Not requested-

Notes:
• HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
• This is just a small little special I wrote in an hour for the holiday, so enjoy ❤️❤️❤️
• Female reader, and holoformed Smokey

——
Smokescreen has a chocolate addiction
——

"Let's start off like this: there's a lot of different types of boyfriends out there. There's the classy ones, the romantic type, the smart brainiacs who could literally build you into his heart, the list can continuously go on and on. Me? I didn't get stuck with the most chiseled guy, nor the most elegant. I didn't get the most perfect or most confident guy, either.

What I got? My adjective doesn't even come close. What I would describe Smokey as is a sin, really. Because before this whole night, he was my knight in shining armor, quite literally. He was whimsical, dorky, and amazing in every way. Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend to death, but if I could kill him I would.

His adjective, you ask? Stupid. Downright stupid.

Picture the evening: Beautiful candle-lit dinner, live music playing softly in the back, fine atmosphere, oh, the night was so beautiful. I couldn't believe he actually got these reservations on such short notice.

'Anything for you.' He said to me, smiling back and holding me hand at the table. Both of our clothes and hair were on point, makeup not daring to smudge in the slightest. It was Valentine's night, the night of the year for most couples around the world.

So everything was perfect, heh, I should've known they were set too perfect.

'Is everything okay, hun?' I remember Smokey saying back to me, with the cutest little smile.

'Everything is perfect, Smokes.' I said back to him as I normally would call him by his nickname out on a public settling like that. Keep in mind for the twist, he's only used his holoform a handful of times.

The waiter comes to our table and I of course help Smokey order, not knowing much about human things and whatnot. So he leaves with our order and we're talking, right? Looking into each other's eyes, laughing, all the romantic cute stuff.

The whole visit so far was an amazing one to book in my memories as it was, all up until an announcement was made to the whole dining room.

'Attention folks, the chocolate fountain in the main dining hall is currently up and running, be our guest and stop on over for free unlimited dessert after your dinner, complimentary from us to you on your special day. Thank you.'

My eyes dropped as soon as Smokescreen's did, but not for the free dessert. It was because I know my boyfriend better than anyone and with his chocolate addiction, I was utterly scared for my dignity.

"Chocolate??!!"

"Smokey no-"

"FREE??!!"

"SMOKEY NO-"

I tried to calm myself down after I seen him get up and run away, down to the first dining hall. I really did. 'Y/N come on, he's not a real human. He doesn't know proper human etiquette yet.'

But no matter how much convincing I had to tell myself, it wasn't going to work.

My boyfriend has a chocolate addiction, and it's ruining both of our lives-"

Smokescreen walked into the room, still holoformed with his pjs on as he shook his wet hair around with a towel. Y/N, being interupted in her story, crossed her arms as her audience, AKA all of team prime, patiently sat waiting for the rest of the story.