Prime Headcanon 14 (KINDA NSFW-ISH)

-Not requested-

Notes:
• Uhh from the title you can already guess this is kinda NSFW
• This part is NOT a lemon, but we do tackle some...interesting topics 😂
• Femme reader and babeh :>

——
Ratchet does not know the standard procedures of raising a sparkling baby
——

"Are you sure you don't know how to properly supply energon to a young one?" Y/D asked her lover, Ratchet, as he shrugged and flipped through his medical data pads.

"I don't know, I can't find anything on feeding a sparkling..." The medic said as he bowed by their berth, gently nuzzling a digit of his on the small sparkling's helm. The baby nuzzled back.

"Well, June told be this one way how human females do it. Do you think cybertronians do the same?" Y/D asked, Ratchet going skeptical.

"...and what is this method called?" He questioned in curiosity.

"Breastfeeding, I think. A baby clips onto a human females breasts, and whatever nutrients the female supplies is then transferred to the baby." She glanced down at her own small child, the mechling smiling as he flashed his bright blue eyes. "Maybe we could try that..?"

"What?! Y/D I've never heard of such a thing. That's an interface organ."

The femme pulled up a tutorial on how and what breastfeeding is and works, before her stare up to the mech intensified.

"Ratch, he's hungry. He can't have raw energon like that yet, I think this is the correct way of providing the fuel he needs. I'm going to try it." She admitted, before taking her chassis plating off.

Ratchet blushed, before bowing and helping her settle in. He got blankets and pillows to make it more comfy for both carrier and mechling, as well as a makeshift way to help the angle of their sparkling feed better.

It felt wrong to allow their young to latch onto her breast like this, but something in her carrier instinct told her this was correct. The sparkling started to suck, but something wasn't right.

"Uhh Ratch, nothing's happening. No energon is being taken from me." The femme admitted.

"Well this is quite inappropriate for our young to be sucking on your chassis like that, that's meant to be my job. I don't think this is the correct way to do things, Sweetspark." Ratchet earned himself a thud to the helm for that one, the mech grunting as he smiled.

"What? I'm not wrong." He continued on, before glancing back down to their baby mech. "Maybe prop him up differently?"

Y/D listened and just like that, gasping as she felt the discomfort of the whole procedure finally working after all. She patted herself on the backstruts as she ravished her genius.

"Ratchet! I think he latched!" She said happy, Ratchet also gasping as he moved closer to his loves, indeed noting that the sparkling was in fact latched and feeding.

"Incredible, the both of you. You're too smart for me." Ratchet laughed as he joked, going in to kiss her dermas. She smiled back as she kissed back.

"I can't believe we didn't know how to feed a sparkling...are we really that stupid to have forgotten?" Y/D said lowly as she looked to the hovering Ratchet.

"Hun, it's been millions of years since the last sparkling was born. I think it's normal to all forget something now and again."

——
- End -
——