🎄Bayverse Headcanon 24

-Not Requested-

Notes:
• Happy holidays!
• Female reader bitchesss
• I'm thinking it's gonna be in like ROTF zone because fucc I love that movie I need to have a rewatch party, dat would be fun
• The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

——
Optimus surprisingly knows what mistletoe is
——

"Come over here, Prime."

The wag of a finger had the mighty Optimus begging on his knees. Well, not quite literally. His servos were on his hips, though. He watched the woman he loved carefully walk backwards in the N.E.S.T containment into underneath a doorway, parking herself there in arrival of the mech watching her every move.

"You will trick me into another one of your human 'pranks', as you put it, like every other day. I will not fall for it this time Y/N." He smirked.

"Oh really? What's a poor little leaf stem and berries gonna do to you? There are no pranks, Optimus Prime, not tonight. I just want a kiss."

"What happens when I walk under this plant? Will it spit at me?"

"No"

"Bite at me?"

"No"

"Laugh at me?"

"For frag's sake, Prime. I just want a simple kiss under the mistletoe. No pranks, no silly business, just a lovely winter gesture."

He grunted, carefully moving closer to the entrance of the door, minding his height difference as he ducked a little, Y/N climbing into his palm.

"Are you sure?"

"Please just kiss me."

Optimus shut right up and planted his cheekplate to the side, awaiting Y/N's kiss as she soon made contact with the metal, the feeling of euphoria making them both smile.

"Aw see, wasn't so bad was it?"

"What you failed to see was actually a lot more than you know."

"I...what?" The girl said confused as she was lowered to the ground.

"I indeed know what mistletoe is and it's significance to your Earthly customs during this time of year, Y/N."

She looked at him confused. "...and?"

His faceplate dropped, huffing. "And so you my dear, were just 'pranked' into thinking I did not know what you were trying to do to get me under the mistletoe, but I did know, and in fact led you on to believe I did not know."

She smiled and held her hips. "You need some work in the pranking department, love."

"But...but that was a good one..."

"It sure was, hun." She said smirking, blowing him a kiss. "I can assume you know what a gingerbread house is too, then?"

"...no..." He said low.

"Goody! Follow me Prime, we'll go make one. Once you make it, you get to eat it!"

He smiled, following his human companion. "Sounds lovely."

Y/N smirked, already thinking of things she could swap out for false ingredients upon building this gingerbread house for the actual prank of the evening. Toothpaste for frosting, sour dust for snow, and jawbreakers for the candy. Sounds about right.

Their relationship was a fun one, the girl keeping Optimus sane in the times of war and violence. Who knew a fun gal like her was meant for a stern mech like him.

——
- End -
——

Happy Holidays!!