DONUTS FOR LIFE

For a week I didn't see or heard about Royce at all. Andrea was usual, like herself. School was the same, students commenting on my back as always. Recently Sabrina has developed a crush and she says that he is not Italian and he is about Royce's age. I wonder who he might be.

Right now I'm in school attending my mathematics class and all I think about is donuts. Then I suddenly remember that a new bakery shop is opened in town, I should go and try it out. I should also take Sabrina with me but when I turned my head towards her she was day dreaming and I frowned.

I guess I should go alone. As soon as the bell rang I stood up and ran outside the school searching for a taxi. After 45 minutes I got one. The town is crowded today I wonder why. I need to hurry before my mother realizes my absence.

I saw the bakery and ran towards it with the heavy backpack. When I entered the bakery I saw a cute red head boy around my age he smiled at me and said "what can I get you beautiful?" and I couldn't help but smile. "I want donuts! Every flavor available here" I said. "Sure, beautiful" he said.

I laughed nervously looking at my shoes and said "I'm not beautiful". He looked at me for a second and said "but I think you are" and handed me my donuts. "Well I'm Robin and what should I call you?" he asked "Arya" I gave him a warm smile. "Well I would like to have you as my regular customer Arya" he said. "Well that heavily depends on the taste of these donuts" I replied walking out of the bakery and I heard his chuckle.

I waited for the taxi for 20 minutes and no sign. I guess I cannot afford to be late so I should start walking and if I get a taxi later I'll take it. While I was walking through the town I saw lots of street vendors and children playing on the street. It is indeed a happy day.

While I was walking I stopped in my tracks and saw Andrea sitting in Royce's Lap from the window of the huge restaurant they were sitting in. He said something in her ear and she giggled, a sad smiled touched my lips and suddenly I asked myself can I do this? Can I see the love of my life getting married to my evil sister? And the answer is 'No'. I took a deep breath and walked away from the scene. I need to get out of here. My head was clouded and I couldn't think properly and I took a short cut for the house.

I instantly regretted my decision because now I am in front of some haunted warehouse and it is supper creepy. I heard rustling of leaves. I instantly drop my bag of donuts. I am fat not dumb. When I turned around I saw a man coming for me with a knife in his one hand and he was screaming. I started screaming too and picked up a rock from beside me and threw directly on his head but I didn't stop there. I threw rocks again and again directly aiming for his head still screaming.

"I think he is dead" a feminine voice said. Then I stopped screaming and turned around aiming the next rock at her. "Please, I'm not going to hurt you look at me" she said and when I saw her properly she was bleeding from her abdomen area. I think the dead guy with a knife stabbed her.

Then I dropped the rock I was holding. Then she fell down and I instantly picked up my donuts bag and went towards her and sat with her. "Should I call ambulance?"I asked her. She shook her head.

"My people are on their way" she said. "Okay" I mumbled.

I pick up a donut from the box and gestured her to eat and she shook her head again. I sighed and started eating it and it was good, very good. I think I should go again to the bakery soon.

"You are a brave girl" the injured woman said. I didn't reply her because I was busy stuffing donuts in my mouth. "How old are you?" she asked and I replied "foutdeenn" while eating. "Well I am Zara and I am a ninja" she said. I swallowed rest of my food and said "I am ARYA ROMANO and I am a student".

"Are you Lorenzo Romano's daughter?" she asked and hesitantly I nodded my head. "You know my father?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Don't tell him about today please.." I said and she laughed.

"Don't worry Arya! I am an assassin/ninja I kill criminals, your father happens to be very famous in my world." Zara said. "So are you going to kill my father?"I asked her in panic. She laughed again and said "No, I won't unless I have given orders"

"Here" she said while handing me card from her bag. "This is my company's card, you are strong and brave. You'll be an asset to us if we train you" with a long pause she said "And now you have to leave! my people cannot see you. Now go and think about the offer" She said.

I didn't waste a time and ran in the direction of my home. When I reached home it was night time. The moment I entered the home I saw my father standing in the hall way. He was angry. I ignored him as usual and started walking towards staircase. "Where were you?" he asked in angry tone as if I am some disgusting unwanted germ.

"Like you care..." I said in low voice but he heard me "What did you say?" he asked in irritating tone.

"I said I don't want to talk to you right now!" I said in angry tone matching his voice.

"You are living in my house and you will answer my every damn question" he roared. Surprisingly I didn't flinch, his voice made no effect on me. "Does it matter to you where I was?" I asked in a calm tone.

"NO" he replied not even caring it will hurt my feelings.

I turned around and started walking away from him and I heard him say "fucking bastard child" and I stopped in my tracks. Tears starting to form in my eyes my lower lips started to quiver and I took a deep shaky breath.

I turned around facing him and said "At least I'm not the official whore of the Italy like your Bitch daughter Andrea" I said and then he slapped me across my face. Silence that all I heard "How dare you?" he said.

Something snapped in me and I feel my humanity being slipped out of my body. I looked at him dead in the eyes, I wiped the fallen tear from my cheek and said "too bad father, it is true and making her marry to Royce would never erase the title she got. A CHEAP WHORE!" he flinched by my venomous tone.

I turned around and went towards my room; I didn't wait for his reply. The moment I entered the room I saw my mom. She gasped and said "Arya! What happened? You are bleeding"

"Well for starters I killed a man today and my father just told me that I am a bastard and slapped me across my face!" I said and she was in shock. "Arya let me treat you, you are injured then we can talk about this all" she said and I laughed like a maniac.

"What I want is now you to leave me alone!" I said and she started crying "Please......" I said and she was out the room and I went to sleep instantly dreaming about my donuts.