FEELINGS FROM PAST

He is changed. His body is more muscular. His aura is very powerful, dangerous and deadly. He is not a teenager anymore. Why god why? Not him. He is talking on his phone with someone, he didn't notice me gawking him. His so called powerful men surrounded him ready to kill anyone who tried to harm Royce.

I saw a blur of blonde on his side, a blonde girl. Andrea! Was my first thought but when she turned around it wasn't her. She hooked her arms around his waist and hugged him from behind. Oh my god! Is he cheating on my favorite blonde bitch? What a douche bag.

Okay, I hate Andrea but that doesn't give him a right to cheat on his wife. Once a cheater always a cheater, My Mother was right about Royce. One thing I know about Andrea is that if she loves a person she is loyal as fuck.

I didn't notice Noah was behind me watching what I was watching. "Who is that?" He asked and I jumped in surprise "Noah Don't Do that" I said.

"That is my Brother in law" I said and he looked at Royce is surprise. "Oh! That must be your sister" he said. "No, she is not." I said. "Oh!" Noah said.

There was a battle going inside me, do I feel bad for Andrea? Or Do I feel Jealousy?

'Ignore him and move on with life' a voice boomed within me. I sighed and all along Noah was watching me carefully. "They didn't have more room left so we have to share" Noah said and I nodded leaving Royce with the Blonde.

The moment we stepped into our room I was tackled to the ground and Noah on top of me holding gun to my head "SPIT IT OUT! OR YOU ARE DEAD" Noah said.

I should be scared by Noah right now but I rather found this situation funny. "Relax bitch! I'll tell you everything" I said in an irritating tone!

Noah smiled to himself in victory, I knew Noah since I was 15 and I trust him with my life so the time has come to tell him the truth.

"Are you kidding me? Why didn't you tell me this before....? This is huge Raven...no Arya whatever your name is you fucking lied to me why?" He said while screaming like a girl.

"Well first of all I didn't wanted to be caught by my family and there are plenty more personal reasons I didn't tell you" I said. "So your childhood crush happens to be an Italian mafia and that is Royce Bianchi. I mean I don't blame you girl, he is hot" he said

"I heard about him a lot from other ninjas" Noah said. I looked at him and he continued "I don't know what he was like as a teenager but now he is dangerous like very dangerous Rav..Arya"

"He is the one who is dealing with Swiss Mafia" Noah said. "You know what we have to do! Do you have guts to do it?" he asked

"Of course! I have I am Raven not Arya remember that. If it comes to killing him, I will kill him." I said.

I looked at him and saw that he was still in that shock state. I called his name once twice thrice, that's it; SMACK I slapped him hard on his left cheek! "Oh my god Arya.....you think you can kill the mafia boss of the world? You are dead. I'm leaving. See you in hell" he said and started walking towards the door.

"Relax idiot we are here on a mission you know! And I said I will kill him if I have to, or you want to leave this mission? Because I can complete it on my own and take all the credit!" I said. He looked at me like a 4 year old child and came back in the room.

"So Gala is in 3 hours, start getting ready! You know the plan. We just have to keep an eye on Royce and Swiss Mafia Zach Anderson" I said to Noah.

As for the execution, from the information gathered we got to know that Zach Anderson would be in his so called night club relaxing and his brother would be dealing with the weapon contract in some warehouse. So our plan is simple, we will send our 10 ninjas to stop the dealing including killing his brother (Team A) and 10 other to slaughter Zach Anderson (Team B). Noah and I decided that slaughtering is more fun to do so we included ourselves in Team B. And this is how we will do both our jobs in one day and return home happily.

But for Now, the famous Mafia Gala it is!