The Fight

I waited for everyone to leave and then there was silence. No one was here except Sabrina who was glaring at me, daring me to do something so she could tell it to Royce.

Fucking traitor! She is supposed to be my best friend. "How much did he offer you?" I asked to Sabrina.

She smiled innocently and said "Two million pounds." That Bitch!

"I give you double!" I said while maintaining the eye contact. The environment around us was tense. I want her to take the offer so I could go and kill Rex before Royce does.

I don't know as I always wanted to do that. He has killed a lot of people who were important to me. This time I wanted him to beg for his life.

"Five million pounds, Plus your silver Versace dress." She said.

"What? I'm not giving you my precious dress!" I yelled. Sabrina rolled her eyes and said "you are not even going to fit in that dress anytime in near future, so why not give it to me!" while pointing a finger to my stomach.

I have to do this, if I want to kill Rex before anyone else. "Ah! Fine! Take it" I said.

She gave me her innocent smile again and said "so let's get going momma!"

That little bitch! If she wasn't my best friend I would have eaten her alive

I packed my stuff- Ninja tools, my favorite daggers, gun etc. I wore my ninja outfit, oh how much I missed it!

I went to the main gates and saw Sabrina. "Ready?" She asked.

"Hell ya!" I said

Sabrina insisted to drive so I let her. The moment we entered the car we heard a voice called after us, we turned our heads and saw Elena and when we did our mouths were open wide. Holy shit! What the fuck is she? My eyes were out of the socket and so were Sabrina's.

"When did you have blue hair?" I asked her. "I used to wear a wig at work!" She said. Oh I never noticed. She looks like some kind of gangster. Tight shorts and a hot pink tank top with lots of tattoo on her body. She is totally different.

Sabrina was still in the state of shock. "I want to go with you guys. I want to be with Ryan. Please" she pleaded.

"Get in the car" I said because I understand her situation but Sabrina gave me a look like 'what the hell is happening' and I shook my head and said "later"

Sabrina started driving meanwhile we both gave Elena a side glance. She has also loads of piercing in her ears.

This is fucking awkward! "I used to be in a gang! In case you want to know!" Elena said. Both me and Sabrina nodded.

We reached the place and it was an abandoned warehouse. It gives me creeps; the three of us got out of the car and slowly made our way to the entrance.

It happened so sudden; I didn't have time to react because someone yanked my arm so hard that I hit his chest. I was about to scream but he put his hand on my mouth.

"For fuck sake! I told you to stay in the house but your stubborn ass never listens!" Royce hissed.

I rolled my eyes at him and said "I brought my back up see" he then gave a glare to Sabrina.

"What? She offered me more!" She said with a smirk on her face.

Oh boy! I can feel the anger radiating from Royce body right now. He will definitely kill Sabrina. I'm going to miss my best friend.

He then looked at Elena. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked. "Elena, boss!" She said with confidence. Royce looked at her in disbelieve.

Then we heard a gunshot. We instantly ran inside the warehouse to see that there was fight going on. Everyone was busy. One man tired coming towards us but Royce easily shot him between his eyes.

Someone came from my left and I gave him a kick in his jaw and he fell to the ground. Another one came and I slit his throat with my daggers.

Later we all got separated and we're fighting all alone. Then I saw Rex, that bastard is mine to kill.

I was walking towards him, killing every man who came in my view. But before anyone else could do anything Andrea hit him by the rod on his head from behind and he fell down to the ground with blood pouring out.

Everyone stopped fighting and looked at the scene.