MISSION

I came into the room and found my team members there. They all handed me the report and I asked "are you all prepared for tomorrow?" they nodded their head. "I want your word Ninjas" I shouted. "Yes!" they said in unison. "Good! Rest for now, we will meet tomorrow" I said and they left.

I went towards the bedroom to find Noah sitting there with tub full of strawberry ice cream and watching Pretty woman on television. He turned towards me and said "I can't sleep, I feel her Spirit around me. She won't leave me Arya" and I rolled my eyes. "I took care of her body and her spirit too... Don't worry she won't disturb you now!" I said and went towards washroom to change.

Later I was watching the movie with Noah, then suddenly lights started flickering and Noah started screaming "aaaaaaaaaaa.........She is here......." He screamed like a maniac in my ear and hugged me tightly. Lights were gone now, darkness surrounded us. Then the front door opened revealing a human figure. This time me and Noah both screamed. Royce entered the room and the lights came back.

He looked at me then to Noah, then to his hands around me. His jaw clenched. "Arya" Royce said my name in very deadly voice which made Noah shrink away. "What do you want?" I asked. "Tell me what were you doing with the duchess of wasles dead body?" he asked. After a long pause he said "the reason must be good because I just slaughter their entire family because they were planning to kill you." He said and I looked at him in shock. Did he just kill them because of me?

"I killed her, she just took care of the body" Noah said and Royce gave him a deadly look. Oh if looks could kill Noah would be dead by now. "Well I'll leave you with your boyfriend then" he said as if accusing me of cheating on him and then he left the room. The audacity of this man!

We reached the night club by 11:00 pm the music was blasting and the lights were fucking irritating me a lot. God I hate night clubs. Zach was behind the big doors and there were 2 guards which my fellow team mate happily eliminated. All my team members took their positions and we were about to attack but I stopped, my breath hitched, and all I saw was red, blood red, there from the window I saw my family including Bianchi's and they were on the gun point.

My teammates were waiting for my signal. "Change of plans. We will wait for five minutes" I said. I was making a plan in my head because now I have to save my family first! From the corner of my eyes I saw more of Zach's men came running around. Crap! Not now! I need to stay calm, I reminded myself. So this is it.

"Listen people you will handle these men, I'll go inside and finish the business." I said, Noah gave me a side look and I nodded my head assuring him that I'll be fine.

When I looked from the window I saw my family and Bianchi's were tied with ropes. My father and brother were bleeding and Royce was on his knees hand cuffed his shirt was stain with blood and Sabrina was crying really hard.

Here I Come bitches! I slammed the door open, holding my gun. Well my face was covered with the mask so no one was able to recognize me! "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? And how did you get in?" Zack said in fury. I couldn't help but laugh. "Who am I? Well I think you need to wait till the end." I said in my seductive tone.

"What are you looking at? Kill this bitch!" Zach said to his men. One came near me and before he could say anything he was on the floor bleeding. Zach saw me in shock. After that all of his men came after me, and I killed every one of them easily. Now the time is for you Zach! But before I could take a step towards him he pointed his gun towards my mother. And I could see the fear of death in her eyes. I stopped in my tracks.

"I guess I picked up a weak point huh? Say bye to the world mama Romano" he said. Tears started flowing from my mother's eyes my father and my brother started screaming and cussing at Zach. God this man is getting on my nerve.

Before he could pull the trigger I shot him in his knee cap earning a high pitched scream, so satisfying. He fell to the ground blood coming out from his leg. I walked slowly towards him and kneel down to his level. "You bitch! You think you can survive after killing me? Huh?" He said BANG! I shot him in his other leg earning another scream at this point he was crying and begging for his life.

"WHO ARE YOU?" he asked with tear stained face. Well he deserves to know that at least. In slow motion I removed my mask revealing myself because I'm a bad bitch. "See you in hell" I said and shot him in his head! Dead silence!

First word came from my mother's mouth "Arya, baby is that you?" She asked in her melodic voice. When I looked at her she started crying really hard, I immediately ran towards her freeing her from the ropes and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much baby! Where were you? We looked for you everywhere!" She said while crying. Shit I feel bad now, I didn't say anything because I fear if I say I'll cry.

Then I took my time and helped everyone one by one. Sabrina came running and hugged me like a mad women "I missed you!" She said "Me too" I replied. When I reached Royce I stopped and I looked in his eyes they were boring into mine, I removed his handcuffs and help him stand.

Before I can say anything my whole team barged in looking for any threats when they saw Zach Anderson on the floor they felt relieved. When Noah saw me alive he came and hugged me. But the moment was cut short as he was thrown away from me. "Touch her again I'll chop your hands off" Royce said in a deadly tone. He is so fucking hot! So deadly. From the looks of Noah's face he was furious. Oh boy! Before anything could happen I stepped between them.

"We need to get out of this place before it blasts. Bombs have been planted here" I said. We were on 76th floor of the building. Royce's men came running into the room and started evacuating everyone. Then I heard the sound of the chopper. That was for Satan's Helper. Every Ninja started Jumping Out of the window and they landed in the chopper.

Only I was left, the wind from Chopper blew my hair. I was looking at Royce and he was looking at me. He offered me his hand. "Come with me Arya" he said with so much desperation in his voice. "Sorry Mr. Bianchi I am not like your other whores, you want me, earn me" I said and jumped out of the window and landed in the chopper.

I saw him standing there with his hands in his pocket, watching me curiously. I gave him a salute with my signature smirk and the chopper flew away.