Discussion

Next day we all were in the meeting room- me, Royce, Akim, Sabrina, Noah, Dante and Ryan. Every single one of them were shouting and screaming at each other from all the sides of the table. These people are giving me a headache.

"I can't believe this shit!" Sabrina shouted and Akim rolled his eyes in annoyance. "We are here because your stupid girlfriend got kidnapped!" she screamed again but this time at Akim's face. On the other hand he made a vulgar expression towards her, earning a deathly glare from Royce.

I suddenly stood up and everyone got quite, I exited the room and went to the kitchen and got myself my favorite choco chip cookies for entertainment cause that shit happening in meeting room is not going to get over anytime soon.

I entered the room and everyone was still silent. I then said "continue" with one cookie in my mouth and they all started their rant again.

It's been an hour and they could not get to a solution. Oh man! I'm bored!

"First of all why do we even have to save her?" asked Akim.

"You just stole my words Akim" said Royce.

"I can't believe it! Andrea shows herself to be so smart! And she fell for a cheap trick!" said Sabrina.

Noah was in deep thought, hmmm... probably making some plan in his head. I knew it; he is smartest one in the room right now!

"Hey! Can you give me one of your cookies? I'm starving over here" Noah whispered in my ear.

"You were thinking about food again?" I asked in disbelieve and he nodded.

Oh man! Like seriously! I wonder when his child like brain will grow up. I gave up my whole packet to him.

"Nooohaaaa sharing is caring...." Sabrina said to Noah. He shook his head and tried to ignore Sabrina but one look from Akim was enough for him to give up the packet to Sabrina.

"Look we need a plan! So why don't we all calm down" Dante said.

"Finally!!!" I said while enjoying spinning on the chair. Well don't mind me I'm hormonal right now.

"You broke my partner" Noah said to Royce while looking at me with wide eyes. "The most feared ninja in our academy is now like this!" He said while making an emotional face.

"She is not broke! She is pregnant" Royce said to which Noah had tears in his eyes.

"I know Andrea was a bitch to everyone present in this room! And no one likes her! But we have to save her and that is only possible when we kill Rex." Dante said.

"You may don't want to save her but you all want to kill Rex" Dante said.

"Nah! I don't think we have to do that!" Akim said sounding little confused.

"Fine let's do it" I said while getting up from my chair. "Where do you think you are going?" Royce said in a little angry tone and I laughed nervously.

"Come on Royce I'll be fine and you know that and Andrea's life is on the stake" I said. He laughed and sad "Sit down or I'll make you!"

"Try it" I said while daring him to that.

"Do you want to go save Andrea? Or want to have new range of delicious mouth watering donuts for dinner specially made by the renowned Chef Andrew Romonov" Royce said to which my steps halted. I slowly turned around and looked at him. He was smirking evilly, that bitch!

Everyone looked at us quietly, completely knowing that Royce has won the argument. The room was silent and suddenly Noah asked "Do I get those donuts too?" while stuffing my cookies.

After 1 hour

Well the plan was simple they will go kill Rex and bring Andrea back! But they don't know him the way I do.

Later in evening I was on my way to the library and I heard a crash, I went into the direction and saw Susan Ryan's girlfriend crying.

"You know that was very expensive! And Royce's favorite piece of art that you just destroyed!" I said little panicking about Royce's reaction on this.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that! I guess I was just little angry that's all" Susan said.

"I think you should leave before Royce put a bullet in your head for this." I said in a serious tone.

She was shocked for a while and then went away. "Is she gone?" Ryan asked

"Yes, and you're going to answer to Royce for this mess" I said smiling. He gulped in fear. I think he will end up in hospital later.

"So what happened?" I asked and he said "I broke up with her and she didn't take it well I guess".

"If never loved her so why?" I asked thinking about why was he in relationship with her.
"It wasn't my choice, she is the daughter of mom's best friend and they all wanted me and her to be together, I liked her in the starting but later I saw the real her and trust me it's not good" he said.

"Well for now! God save your soul from Royce now!" I said and left him alone.

Later in the night whole house was on the run and people were going from here to there making my head spin. In the middle of the living room I was sitting on the couch with boxes full of donuts while Noah eyeing them hungrily from distance.

After few minutes Royce came to me and gave me a long deep kiss before parting ways and said "I'll be here in no time"

Little did he know I hadsomething planed!