The Plan

He looked at me as if I have grown two heads. Then suddenly he walked away! What the fuck! "Hey! Come back you....." I said to Royce but he completely ignored me.

I followed him to his home office. "Hey that was no good mister! You can't walk away from me like this!" I said while closing the door and locking it behind me.

He just stares at me, his eyes were hypnotic, and those green orbs were consuming me slowly. He didn't say anything for a while and I definitely looked like a complete idiot holding the tray full of food standing awkwardly.

He motioned his index finger towards me and asked me to come closer to him. I walked slowly; I put the tray on the side table. Then I looked at him, he patted his thigh ordering me to sit on his lap, I cautiously did that. He snaked his arm around my waist.

"Now what were you saying..." He said seductively. Suddenly I was feeling breathless, I couldn't focus! Damn it! These hormones.

"Look! You don't have to kill Andrea" I said this time maintaining my composure. "And why not love?" He asked.

"Because you could use her" I said looking into his green orbs.

"Hmmm....and how could she be useful to us?" He said while stroking my cheek.

Then I told him everything, my entire fucking plan! You see when I got a text from Rex; I knew he will come for me and the people I love. So I started digging information with the help of my partner in crime Noah! And we both made a master plan to bring him down.

"Rex is using Andrea to get to me! I've been keeping tracks on Andrea and found that she is meeting Rex! But he is keeping her in dark; she doesn't know anything about what Rex has planned for her." I said

"According to Andrea, Rex is some multi billionaire, came to Italy for some investment" I continued.
Of course Andrea will attack any rich men, single or not.

"So what is your next step?" Royce asked.

"I'm going to attack Rex when he least expect me to!" I said.

"No! You are not doing anything, you've done enough! From now on I will handle this." He ordered.

I was about to protest but he gave me a look 'bitch! You are pregnant, so calm down!'

"Come on let's get to the bed" he said and picked me up in his arms.

Next morning I woke up in Royce's arms. I try to wiggle out of his grasp but couldn't. I heard my phone buzzed I look at it and there were lots of missed calls from Dante, I looked at the time shit! We are late. I quickly gave a text to Dante and got out of bed by pushing Royce off and he fell to the ground with a thud!

Royce and I quickly reached the Romano mansion and were greeted by my mother she hugged me and Royce. "Come in" she said while smiling.

We were now having our so called lunch and I was actually happy to meet Dante's girlfriend she is a sweet girl and I totally liked her.

"You guys didn't bring Noah with you?" Andrea said. Both Royce and I turned our heads towards her and watched her struggle to eat food. She is still injured.

"No!" Royce said through gritted teeth and Andrea nodded. What's with her, why is she asking about Noah? Something is fishy.

We reached our home, and around night I got bumped into Elena again! Seriously what's with her bumping into me? She was going back but I stopped her "wait!" I said.

She turned around facing me and said "I love him! Okay! I truly do! And I also know that he has a girlfriend and he doesn't even like her, he loves me!"

She continued her rant for approximately half an hour and then stopped. "I wanted to ask you if you could make me a grilled cheese sandwich" I said.

Now she looked embarrassed and said yes, then went into the kitchen to make my fucking mouth-watering grilled cheese sandwich.

Later I got a message from an unknown number with a picture of Andrea tied in a chair with ropes.

"Want to get her? Then come to the given address alone!" - Rex.

Ah! Andrea, why can't you act like an adult for just once?