ENGAGEMENT

I walk down the stairs and saw Royce was looking at me in Awe. I was wearing long pink color gown, matching with my engagement ring, which has a huge pink diamond and is surrounded by small white one. When I reached the bottom Royce took my hand and led me in the direction of ball room.

I am packed, underneath my gown, around my thigh I have attached my sharpest daggers and on the other thigh my new fully loaded gun. Yes because I'm a bad bitch and from the corner of my eyes I saw Royce was also fully packed too. Well the things you have to do if you are in mafia.

The moment we entered all the eyes were on us. Royce and I planted fake smiles on our faces and greeted some people. Rule no.1 in mafia, do not trust anyone. Even your own people sometimes stab you on your back and this hall is full of mafias, Politicians, Actors and other rich people that I don't know.

It's been 3 hours that I'm greeting people in the party and I really need to go to the washroom. I excused myself and went in the direction of the washroom.

When I returned I saw Sabrina alone on a bar stool drinking. I walked up to her and sat beside her.

"Sabrina! How are you doing?" I asked. To which she laughed and replied "I'm doing amazing"

I looked at her and she is not in good condition. She is sad, depressed. "Spit it out already, do you have any problem with me being getting married to your brother?" I asked.

She shook her head and said "no! It's not you and my brother" she said with a sigh and continued "it's just, I couldn't find a way to destroy Akim you know.....I calculated everything and from my point of view he can dodge every obstacle I put in his way."

"Don't worry you'll find something soon, I know you can" I said and smiled at her. She chuckled and sipped her drink.

Then Royce came, he hugged me from behind and places a small kiss on my expose shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Me, Royce and Sabrina were casually talking, and then I felt Royce gripping my hand tightly. I looked in the direction where he was looking and saw none other than my favorite Blonde bitch!

And what the hell is she doing here? Does she have a death wish?

She didn't come alone; she came as a date with Akim. The entire ball room went silent.

We all silently saw them walking towards us. The grip of Royce on my hand was so tight that I felt it getting numb; I think the blood circulation stopped.

I patted Royce to remove his hand, which he did but instead wrapped his hand around my waist possessively.

Well Royce and Akim were having a deathly staring contest. Which Akim broke and said "congratulations to both of you" in his thick Russian accent.

To which Royce didn't reply, so I said "thank you so much" and then he gave a look to Sabrina 'I'm going to fuck you so hard, you just wait and watch!' I don't know if Sabrina understood or not but this man is totally into her.

But I doubt if Sabrina is willing to that. The hatred I saw in her eyes for Akim is too much. she will drug him and with her bare hands rip his kidneys out of his body and sold it in the market.

Royce and Akim excused themselves to have some business talk. So this is awkward me, Andrea and Sabrina.

After 45 minutes

"How's your boyfriend" Andrea asked Sabrina, to which Sabrina replied "I don't have a boyfriend". "Exactly" Andrea said with evil smile on her lips.

"How's your boyfriend" this time Sabrina asked with a smirk on her face. "My man is fine and truly, madly and deeply in love with me" Andrea said and Sabrina said "really?" looking at the far corner of the ball room. Both Andrea and me followed her gaze and saw Akim intimately close with some woman who is wearing very short slutty style dress. And then he kissed her.

Before I could say anything Andrea was walking towards them in anger.

This should be fun! On the other side Sabrina just rolled her eyes and continued sipping her drink.

I didn't see Royce for almost 20 minutes and after searching the entire ball room I went towards his office area and in the middle of the way I saw dead bodies of Royce's men.