Baby Bianchi

ROYCE'S POV

I didn't know how to react on this, one minute ago I wanted to strangle Andrea to death and next minute all my anger has gone.

I was shocked! I'm going to be a father. She is 2 weeks pregnant. All the emotions hit me at once happiness, anger, sadness, love.

Fuck! A child! It's going to be so hard for me. I'm happy is an understatement, my heir, I have to keep him/ her safe from the world specially my world.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Andrea on the floor, holding her neck and coughing hard. She looks disgusting and pathetic.

Then suddenly a thought came of Arya! I want her! I want to see her!

I went into the room and there she was sleeping peacefully, like an angel. Dante was sitting beside her, he then came towards me and patted on my shoulder, then left the room quietly.

I took the seat beside her, one in which Dante was sitting before and just looked at her.

Later Sabrina and Noah came running.
"What happened?" They both said and I rolled my eyes. "She is pregnant" I said with a smile.

"Fuck yes!" Sabrina screamed and Noah made a weird face which was totally disgusting. Wait why is he still living with us?

"Fine take it" Noah said and gave Sabrina a €100 bill. I gave them a hard glare. "What? We made a bet!" Sabrina said innocently. Noah was now standing like an angry 4 year old kid.

Later Andrea came into the room, her eyes laid on Noah and his eyes on her. They were staring at each other for solid 2 minutes.

"Get out before I shoot you in your brain" I said to Andrea and then she ran away.

ARYA'S POV

Before opening my eyes I heard the beeping of a machine and so I thought that I'm in a hospital but instead of founding  the ceiling I saw big green apple eyes staring down at me which only belong to one person and that is Noah.

He was very close to me and was poking my nose and playing with it. "She is awake" he shouted and everyone came buzzing through the door.

Royce came by my side and pushed Noah out of the way. Then he hugged me tightly and gave a kiss on the top of my head.

"What happened?" I asked. "You are pregnant!" Sabrina chirped showing off some €100 bill to which I rolled my eyes.

Wait? What?! I'm pregnant! Wow! I looked at Royce for his reaction but he just kissed me, showing his emotions. I guess he is happy that we are having a baby.

I gasp when I saw Andrea "what the fuck happened to you?" I said. "I broke my neck after your so called husband choked me to death few hours ago!" She said and Royce just shrugged innocently while stroking my black hair.

Later the doctor came and did some checkups and then discharged me. We reached our home, the moment I stepped out of the car I was engulfed in a hug which I assume is Royce's mother.

"Oh! I'm so happy for you both. But more for myself! I'm going to be a Grandma!" She said while smiling brightly.

After few hours I was in the kitchen searching for something interesting to eat. Someone came behind me and patted on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ryan standing there awkwardly.

"Hi." He mumbled.
"Hi." I replied plainly and dug again into the cabinet for something interesting, I don't want to be rude but I'm starving. "You saw Susan today?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! I did!" I said. "Did you......do you by any chance told her about......you know...?" He said.

"I know! Don't worry! I didn't say anything to her! YET! But I think you should sought this out fast! You know!" I said.

Look of relief flood over his face and he said "yes! I will" and then he left the kitchen.

When I was returning to my room to Royce with tray full of food, I got bumped into Elena.

She didn't look at me! She was embarrassed. Hmmm..... She mumbled quick sorry and ran away.

"You are going to name the baby Noah!" Noah said from behind me. I turned around and gave him a look like- 'do I look like an idiot'.

He then saw the tray in my hands and said "oh......foood......." Like a child.

He looked at me with those apple green eyes practically begging me to give up my tray full of food to him.

"Don't you have work to do?" A heavy muscular voice came from behind me which I recognized as of Royce and immediately Noah ran away like cute little puppy.

Then I turned aroundfacing Royce and said-
"I want you to give Andrea a chance to live!" I said.