The End

She didn't stop there; she hit him again and again. "Aaaaa......" Andrea screamed. Rex's blood was all over her face and clothes. We all stood there in silence watching her killing Rex.

"Nooooooo........" I yelled. "What the fuck is your problem Andrea!!!! I was supposed to kill him not you" I shouted.

Royce came by my side and yanked my arm and said "let's get out of here, it's over!" and took me towards the car.

Later car was filled with people and that blonde bitch is sitting in front of me smiling. Her face is full of blood and so does her hair.

"I'm fucking confused about why the fuck Rex kidnapped me?" She asked innocently.

I kept glaring at her. "But you guys came to save me! Awwww.... That's the sweetest gesture anyone ever had done for me" she said showing her crocodile tears.

We heard laughter and all turned their heads towards Sabrina who was sitting besides Akim. "Keep on dreaming bitch! We came to kill Rex! Not to save you" said Sabrina. She leaned in to Akim purposely making Andrea jealous.

Sabrina and Andrea were having a glaring contest which I interrupted.
"Rex was my ex boyfriend who wanted me" I said to Andrea.

"What?????" She said in shock. Then she started her useless rant. God she is so annoying.
There was a moment when Royce's anger was on peak and he almost shot Andrea.

So we all took the wise decision to drop her in the middle of the road, somewhere near a hotel.

Though she protested a lot saying "I'm still a girl and its middle of the night!" But when she saw Royce with the gun in his hand she immediately ran away.

When we reach the house exhaustion hit me and I wanted to sleep really badly. So Royce took me in his arms and placed me on the bed while he went to take a shower.

That night I slept like a baby with no worry, No enemy left.

I woke in the morning feeling itchy on my stomach I opened my eyes and saw Noah on bed with a marker and he was scribbling something on my stomach.

"What are you doing douche?" I said and he smiled innocently and then ran away giggling like a girl out of the room.

I went in front of the mirror and gasped at what he has written. 'This is baby Noah' 'baby Noah rocks' 'baby Noah loves Uncle Noah'

That Noah! I'm going to kill him. I went outside the room in search of him.
"Noah........." I yelled
"Where are you?" I yelled again.

Then I heard the sound of giggling and I turned towards that direction.

"Who the fuck did that?" Royce asked me in anger. "Noah!" I replied.

"Noah!" Royce roared and we saw Noah running towards the forest while screaming like a maniac.

"I need a shower!" I said walking towards my room, "I'll join!" Royce said walking behind me.

Later in the morning I was stuffing donuts in my mouth. "You really love them don't you?" Royce asked with a smile on his face.

"Aryaaaaaa........" A voice came. Oh my god who the fuck let her in? The smile was no longer on Royce's face instead of that it was irritation.

"Where is your so called best friend/ sister in-law!" Andrea asked. "You mean Sabrina?" I asked

"Yes!" She said with an attitude. "I don't know?" I said. She was fuming with anger and jealousy. But why?

"First of all who let you in" Royce asked in irritation.

"Someone with big green eyes" she said. Ah! Noah! That little troublemaker.

"Now be a good girl and leave my house quietly before I blow your body with a grenade" Royce said to Andrea.

"Oh! I know! She went with Akim somewhere" I said to Andrea.

But she was now nowhere to be seen.

Royce took my hand in his and said "I love you" and smiled.

"I love you too" I said to Royce. He came towards me and gave me a kiss and then to our unborn baby.

Well you never know whatwill happen in your future. The 14 year old I would never ever have predictedthis.
I loved him when I was just a girl but he loved me way before that.