BLONDE BITCH

We reached Portugal around night time. I needed to use washroom so I rushed into the mansion but stopped as I heard a voice "Royce baby is that you?" the same blonde girl which I saw in New York asked.

"No Royce baby is outside" I said mockingly and she gave me a glare. "Who are you? And where is my husband?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Royce is my husband! Where is he?" she asked while looking at me like a jealous bitch and I rolled my eyes. "Oh! You must be the cleaner! Here let me show you from where to start" she said.

I didn't move and this irritated her "I said come with me" she said this time screaming at me and this made me laugh.

I went towards her, "Talk to me again like that I'll chop you cunt off you whore" I said in a deadly tone, which made her eyes pop out.

SMACK then she slapped me. Wrong move bitch! I don't know what happened to me next, was it jealousy or a fucking whore disrespecting me, I lost control.

"Sweetheart, what makes you think that a tiny slap can affect the most deadly assassin in the world? Huh?" I said. After a long pause I continued "I have been through hell and back. I have seen a lot of desperate women like you. So remember one thing next time you come in my way I'll slaughter you in front of whole world"

Her eyes were wide with horror now. Oh! So she didn't know who I was.

Then I punched her face which resulted in breaking of her nose, which is now all bloody and she fell to the ground. Then I took handful of her blonde hair, yanked her back and smashed her head in the wall. I swear I heard a crack sound. Then I started punching her again and again. I was out of control.

"Well I have cleaned a lot of shit from this earth and you'll be the next one" I screamed at her while punching her. Hell! I am officially declaring blonde my hate color.

I heard rush of footstep behind me and I was yanked away from the blonde. Everyone came rushing into the hall. Royce looked at the blonde girl with distaste and said "What the fuck are you doing here Ruby? I told you to stay away"

"Sh...she did this to me baby..." Ruby complained to Royce and he rolled his eyes. "Get. Out!" Royce roared in anger which made her flinch. Some guards came and took Ruby out of the mansion.

Royce tried to grab my arm but I yanked away. He clenched his jaw and I said "I think! You should sort your past first before moving on with me!"

"Arya" he said politely and tried to touch my face and I backed away. "Don't touch me!" I said.

"Did you call her here? You wanted to send all of us home so that you can enjoy your night with her?" I asked him. He just stood there, his eyes full of shock. He didn't say anything.

I was about to cry, my eyes were glossy. It was my mistake to even think he would ever like me.

Everyone was silent in the hall no one dared to say anything.

I calmly walked out of the mansion and instantly got a taxi. I don't know where I was going but I wanted to be alone. The taxi stopped outside a British style pub. I went into the pub and took a seat near the bar and ordered myself a drink.

I was sipping my drink peacefully when I felt someone beside me ordering a drink. It was a girl and her voice was way too familiar, so irritating. I turned my head towards her to find out that it was my favorite blonde bitch.

She turned her head towards me and I gave her a smile. She ignored me and concentrated on her drink.

"Ouch! Andrea.....you didn't recognize me?" I asked acting as if I felt offended.

She looked towards me and narrowed her eyes. After 5 minutes of staring, realization or shock settled on her face.

"Oh. My. God. Arya?" she asked while looking at my body from head to toe and I laughed. "You look...." She said still looking shocked.

"You look malnourished" I said to her while sipping my drink not bothering to even look at her now. "I am on KETO diet!" She screamed and this gained attention of few customers towards her.

I laughed at her seeing how fast she gets annoy. "I heard your story Andrea. Well you have guts, I must say" I said and she rolled her eyes. "No! I seriously want to know what were you thinking when you planned all this?" I asked her. Before she could reply a male voice came from behind me.

"Andrea?" the voice said and her eyes became wide with horror "Akim" she said.

I turned around to find a very muscular man with black hair and raven eyes. "You must be Arya! Andrea's sister" Akim said while extending his hand for a shake. I shook his hand and he gave me a sinister smile.

The front door of the Pub opened and Royce walked in with Sabrina and Noah trailing behind him. When he entered the pub every single person stopped talking, his eyes scanned the area and then settled on me.

He came towards me and gave Andrea and Akim death glare. From the corner of my eyes I saw Sabrina went cold and still. Noah put an arm around her shoulder and took her towards some table. Meanwhile Akim watched them both carefully.

Andrea on the other hand was shaking with fear. "We need to talk" Royce said and took me in the private corner of the pub. "What?" I asked.

"I didn't know how she got in the house. How can you even trust her?" he said. "She said that she is your wife" I said.

"No! She is not. Come on Arya you are smarter than this" he said. "I know you already searched on me" he said.

"She is the daughter of some Minister and I needed her for the deal. My Shipment was in the hands of the minister which got completed 3 months ago" he said.

"So you used her?" I asked calmly and he said "of course I did!"

"So is she gone?" I asked. "She will not trouble us again" He said with surety. "Did you kill her?" I asked

"Not yet! But I will soon." He said and I sipped my drink.

Then I threw my rest of the drink on his face

Then I threw my rest of the drink on his face. "You are no different from that Akim" I said with rage building inside me. Everyone was watching us and I didn't care. "You have no right to use someone's heart like this. You should have told her the truth" I said and went outside the bar.

Royce followed me in the night and yanked my arm "I know the feeling Royce! I know how much it pains to see the person you love being with someone else." I said. "It feels like hell! I watched you every day with Andrea. You think it was easy for me?" I asked.

"You love me?" he asked with shock.

"Of Course I do!" I screamed. I am frustrated and tired. "Are you that blind?" I asked him.

Then and there I saw it in his eyes, so many emotions. He cupped my face with his hands and looked into my eyes and said "I didn't invited her tonight, Trust me Arya! And I would never do anything to harm you in any form" and bend down to kiss me.

"I should've told you sooner that I love you too! And I will always do." He said

Then it started raining and I said while breaking this kiss "I think I need to use the washroom, now!" and he chuckled.