25: Assert Your Dominance

**NSFW/Sexual Content Ahead**

Hades leaned against the wall for support, but looked down in confusion at himself as he felt the crotch in his pants tighten.

"What?" Hades panted out.

It was way too soon for another heat to start. He had finished his last one weeks ago after he married Artemis.

He forced himself to walk, but it became harder when his legs weakened.

"H-Hades, I don't feel so g-good." Artemis mumbled in an airy voice against Hades' ear with his blushing face.

Hades involuntarily rumbled at his tone of voice and even surprised himself. Now more than ever, he pushed himself to get to the infirmary.

He managed to get there without stumbling and falling over Artemis, and he walked in through the door panting heavily.

"Doctor Bloodfern!" Hades called out. "D-Doctor!"

"Your majesty, what brings you here so early?" He heard the doctor's voice ask.

"Something's wrong with Artemis, and probably me too."

"I will take a look, settle him here, sire."

Hades laid down Artemis gently on a bed and the doctor went around to his side.

"Your highness? I am Dr. Viktor Bloodfern, I'm the doctor in charge of treating the royal family." Dr. Bloodfern opened Artemis's eyes and flashed a light on them.

Artemis winced and forced his eyes shut, gritting his teeth and breathing raggedly.

"Interesting." Dr. Bloodfern murmured and adjusted his circular glasses. "He has a fever, dilated barely responsive pupils, and blackish red eyes."

He turned around to see Hades sitting on a chair, looking awful himself.

"Your majesty, what are you feeling right now?" The doctor asked Hades as he looked at him carefully.

"I feel like a just ran a hundred miles. I can barely breathe and this thing is not going down!" Hades looked down between his legs. "What the hell is that vanilla smell?!"

"Vanilla?"

"Yes! It's so strong and everywhere, can't you smell it?"

The doctor looked between the two of them, wondering if his hypothesis was right.

"How long ago was the king consort turned into a vampire, your majesty?" He asked.

"Uh, four weeks?" Hades replied running a hand through his hair. "Is something wrong with him doctor?"

"He is beyond the age of 18, correct?"

"Yes, he's 20."

The doctor was almost sure he was right, but he needed to confirm to tell the king his diagnosis.

Hades and Dr. Bloodfern perked up when they heard nonchalant whistling coming from the outer hallway.

Ares was passing by in the hall, and the doctor called for him.

"Lord Ares, would you do me a favor?" The doctor whispered when he got close.

"Depends. Also what's wrong with them??" Ares asked looking at a half passed out Artemis and an asthmatic Hades.

"I need you to embrace the king consort while facing the king."

"What?! No way! Erebus almost died when he placed one arm on Artemis! I'm not in a hurry to die, thank you very much!"