32: The Terror Of Lamia

"Hades, I want you." Artemis whimpered in between kisses. "I need you."

"Artemis it's too dangerous for us to do anything. Not to mention I'm at a brick wall coming up with a position that's comfortable for you." Hades licked his lips.

Artemis grumbled in irritation. Lately he just wanted Hades to wreck his ass, but with him being less than a month away from giving birth, there wasn't much that could be done. It was torturous on both parties.

The first few months Hades was able to evade those thoughts because he was so worried about Artemis's health. But now that they were literally just waiting, his mind drifted a lot more often.

"I'll get you off, would that be enough for now?" Hades asked Artemis.

"Fine, it's something." Artemis pouted.

"I promise to break you good as soon as you're able to take it."

Hades winked and patted his head before kissing him again. He touched Artemis and received the best pleased moans from him. Hades sped up his movements and Artemis was overwhelmed rather quickly.

He finally came and it felt like glory after not being able to for eight months. They made out a little longer to help Artemis relax, but their mini session was interrupted by Ares and Erebus bursting through the door.

"Yo, you two--EWW! FUCKING HELL THAT IS NASTY! PREGNANT PEOPLE SEX!" Ares retched and Erebus sneaked his phone out. "YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO LOCK THE DOOR MAN!"

"Put that down Erebus, I will chop your hand off!" Hades glared at Erebus and blocked Artemis's dick from view with his arm.

"Dammit Ares, you gave me away." Erebus punched his arm.

"You got some weird fetishes dude. That is N-A-S-T-Y, nasty." Ares scrunched his nose.

"The fuck do you two want? I'm busy." Hades rolled his eyes.

"Dr. Bloodfern wanted to see you two in the infirmary." Erebus leaned his head on the doorframe.

"Why?"

"How should I know? He just told us to come get you."

"Geez I was just asking, asshole."

Hades got up and zipped his pants up. Artemis had pulled up his and he looked towards Hades so he could help him get up, but he was too busy bickering with his brothers yet again.

Artemis grunted and tried wiggling his way to the edge of the bed. He managed to get his legs over the edge, but he couldn't lift his torso.

"A little help?" Artemis strained as he tried forcing himself up. "Goddammit . . . ARES AND EREBUS GET OVER IT! HADES STOP ARGUING AND HELP ME GET UP!"

Hades, Ares, and Erebus froze for a second and a weird chill ran down their spines. Hades quickly turned to Artemis and helped him stand up.

"Thank you." Artemis exhaled and rubbed his lower back. "What's wrong with you two now?"

"Me? Nothing. Why?" Erebus and Ares shook their heads.

"Okay, weirdos. Let's go see the doctor Hades."

"Yes, my love." Hades walked with him as he held his lower back.

Artemis found it odd that Ares and Erebus trailed behind them looking like scolded dogs with their tails in between their legs.

They reached the infirmary and Artemis felt like he'd just ran a mile from descending literally one staircase.

"Ah, your majesties." Dr. Bloodfern approached them and noticed the strange looks Hades, Ares, and Erebus had. "Oh, seems like you've applied a bond pull, king consort. It even affected the lords."