Chapter 6: Sexy Trick

Bubbles continues to slice Bologna and Phil yells at him for food, until he looks up and sees Julian.

"Shut it down." He says as he makes a cutting signal at his throat and holds a thumbs up.

Bubbles nods and begins to shut down his station and get his coat back on, "Sorry, everybody.  I close at 11:30, as per my verbal contract."

"Bullshit!" The crowd becomes pissed, "Aw, what the fuck!" 

"If you have a problem with that, take it up with Mr. Lahey.  I got partying to do." Bubbles says.

"Fuck! I want my money back, Bubbles." Phil demands as he grabs Bubbles by his collar.

"Phil! Get your hands off me!" Bubble struggles.

Sky looks over in worry, not wanting anymore bullshit tonight, "I'll be right back." She sighs, but Julian pulls her back into his arms.

"No, no, Bubbles can take care of it." He protests, wanting to keep her close to him.

"Here! If you're that hungry, take a whole bologna log, take some bread, take some mustard, and then go fuck off, would ya?" Bubbles says furiously as he shoves the food into Phil Collin's arms and huffs as he stomps over to the VIP sections, "Boys, give me a fucking drink!" 

"Brought some shots for you, Bubbles." Sky says as he points at the table.

"Thank fuck!" Bubbles exclaims and grabs some.  

"This my new joint right here, y'all. 2108. Know what I'm saying?" J-Roc returns to the mic. 

Sarah comes running towards the VIP section and grabs Bubbles' arms, "Bubbles, let's dance!" She says with a big smile and pulls him on to the floor.  

"Where them 808s at, dog? Uh, here we go." J-Roc says as the music begins and sees people dancing, including Phil Collins. "Phil, you get your bologna on, dog? Peace! Uh!" J-Roc begins to tear the mic up with his rapping. 

Everyone was having a great time on the floor. Sky dances on Julian's lap, feeling him nod to music.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't dance." Sky scoffs as she turns to face him.

Julian pulls her close, "I dance, baby, but I prefer to do it alone.  It's kind of a turn on for me." He clears his throat.  

Sky smiles knowingly, "Bubbles told me about the whole Swayze thing.  Nothing wrong with liking a little dirty dancing.  When we get home, you owe me a private dance." She smirks. 

Julian feels his cheeks heat up, "He wasn't suppose to tell you that."

"It's ok, Julian.  It's fine.  Everyone has their own obsessions." She assures him.

Julian strokes her face and grips her chin to kiss her softly.  He sighs as the kiss breaks and pulls her close.  As time went by, something started to bother Julian.  He notices that Randy was missing and he wondered why Cyrus was here, why did Lahey call him?  It just didn't seem right.  He was starting to get worried.  

Ricky could see Julian was acting funny, "What's wrong?"

Julian pulls away from Sky and talks to him in private, "Something doesn't feel right.  Where's Randy?" Julian asks. 

"Who cares about Randy? Lahey is getting fucking wasted.  He's been asking for more of Sky's cocktails." Ricky laughs. "And don't worry about Cyrus cause he's on probation. We're golden here."

"What's going on here? We got dicks, dicks!" Julian furious points out how many men were in the bar and how little women.  He points over to Lucy and Sky, who were being crowed around drunk men and looking uncomfortable.  "More dicks!"