Epilogue: All Wells that Ends Well

(Warning: The following chapter contains a scene of smut.  No one under 18 allowed)

After that horrible day, after being arrested once again, the boys were back in jail.  But they were glad for given such a short time period since the arresting officer was found stone-cold drunk when he was trying to arrest the boys.  And with such little evidence against them.  The money was never found nor have they found Lahey.  A few days later, after their hearing, the boys were led outside for their morning recess.  Sam, Cyrus, Phil, Jacob, T, and Randy were all there inside with the boys.  And the first thing they see as they walk out to the courtyard was the camera crew...and...

"Sky!" Bubbles exclaims as the three of them look at her in surprise, while she smiles big at them and wave.  

Julian's heart lifted to the heavens as he sees his girl waiting for him behind the gate.  Dressed in a sexy sundress. 

The three of them walk over towards the gate that separated them, all of them were confused with why she was there. 

"Baby, what are you doing here?" Julian frowns, confused why she was out here and not inside like most visitors should be. 

"The crew managed to score me a press pass.  Temporarily, I'm one of them." She says as she holds up a pass that was around her neck.  

"Why did you need a pass?" Bubbles asks. 

"Cause I got big news for you.  For all of you." She smiles big.  

"We got some news, too. I don't know if you heard the news, but we're getting out of here in like 2 weeks, they fucked up: the arresting officer was drunk, which we can prove now. And our lawyer said we got a really really good chance." Ricky grins.  "So, I guess we'll see you guys in 2 weeks." He says towards the camera crew. "But I recommend not following us around if you know what I mean." He adds with a tired, yet serious look. 

Emotionally tired, Bubbles agreed, "Yeah, guys, when we get out in 2 weeks, could you...please fuck off with the cameras." He sighs. "Please?"

"You guys might change your mind on that." Sky grins knowingly.

"What you mean, babe?" Julian asks.

Earlier, before the boy's recess began, Jenny from the vet released dozens of cats into the prison courtyard for the inmates to play with. 

Smiling at the camera, Jenny felt so proud of herself for her achievement, "Yes. I created a program called Cats For Inmates. I contacted the jail outreach program. And we are able to bring in a bunch of cats from the shelter to come and play with the people in jail. And, yeah! It's been this huge success. I hear, you know? Apparently, there's been a lot more cooperation amongst the inmates. And they're really enjoying their time with the cats. I know. I... I'm really happy about it." She says with a big smile. 

Bubbles holds one of his kitties as the camera crew interviews him, "Jenny's just a fantastic girl

Bubbles holds one of his kitties as the camera crew interviews him, "Jenny's just a fantastic girl.  She said she's gonna wait for me to get out of jail. And she wants to go on a date." Bubbles blushes. "So, I might. I don't know if she...wants to be my girlfriend or not, but... I'm thinking I'd like that." He grins.