Chapter 2: Success Autobody Shop

*Warning! This chapter contains a smutty scene, you know the drill. *

"Jesus Murphy...What a fucked up night." Bubbles grimaces.

Julian sighs heavily and downs the rest of his drink, groaning at the burn, "I need to get drunk."

"You and me, both." Bubbles states. 

"How about you both bunk with me until you can get your trailer in order?" Sky offers, then looks over to Bubbles, "You, too, with your shed.  I mean, both are in no condition right now to sleep in." 

Bubbles sighs, "That's kind of you, Sky, but I can't sleep in open spaces. Like bedrooms." 

Sky sighs and moves towards Julian's car, "Come on." She says, then turns towards the boys when they weren't following her.  "Come on!" She states.

Julian drives them around the park till they reached Sky's trailer.  He pulls up into the gravel driveway and parks in front.

"When I got the place, I had hard time trying to sleep through the first few nights.  Until I asked Lahey for a favor." She says as she leads them through the house.  Julian whistles at how nice it looked.  Even had a stocked bar.  

"What favor?" Bubbles asks.

Sky walks towards the backdoor and turns to Bubbles, "Close your eyes and no peeking." She holds up a warning finger.

Sky leads Bubbles through the back screened porch to the yard, "You're not peeking, are you?" She warns.

"Sky, my eyes are completely closed."

Sky waves her hands in his face, "Good.  Ok, open!" She lets go of him and throws her hands up.

When Bubbles' opens his eyes, he gasps as they widen in shock, "Oh, sweet Jesus." 

In front of him was a nice little shed with his name on it, pictures of kitties on the walls and lights inside to give him the sight of a nice bunkbed.  Even had a private shower attached to it.

"I couldn't sleep unless I had something to remind me about you guys.  I know it's weird, but it helped.  You can use it if you ever need a place to stay. What do you think?" Sky asks as she watches Bubbles slowly walk towards it, admiring the Décor.  Seeing all the kitty dolls and toys around.  He sees a camper portable toilet, but that didn't bother him.

"Sky...it's...beautiful!" Bubbles exclaims and begins to whimper, his voice breaking, "This has to be nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much!"  

"It's really awesome, Bubbs." Julian smiles, happy for his friend.  

Sky smiles big and moves to hug Bubbles tight, "You're welcome, Bubbles.  Anything for a great friend." She sighs and turns to the porch, "You can even have the boys over for a sleepover." She points at her two cats meowing.

"Thor! Loki!  You boys have gotten so big!" Bubbles rushes to get into the porch and picks them up.  Both of them were purring loudly and meowed at him.  "I missed you, boys, too." He smiles. 

"I don't know about you two, but I am starving." She sighs, "I got some frozen pizza and beers." 

"Sounds perfect, babe." Julian says and pulls her into his arms, kissing her head.

"Yeah, I'm hungry, too." Bubbles says, smiling big. 

Later, the three of them shared a pizza and some beers.  Soon, Bubbles was getting really tired and he was so drunk.  Julian and Sky helped him get into the shed and Sky places Thor and Loki on the bed with him.  He was out as his head hit the pillow.  Loki purrs as he sleeps on Bubble's chest while Thor slept near his head.