Prologue: Free At Last!

~2 Years Later~

The day has finally come, the boys' sentence have come to an end.  The time getting through jail has been really tough on the three of them and all they wanted to do was just go home.  Especially Julian.  He missed Sky so much.  She was his rock to get through jail.  Her visits were the best days of his life in there.  But, one month before his sentence was up, she stopped visiting for some reason.  He was getting worried about her.  First thing he wanted to do when he gets out was to see her, but he had another plan.

As morning came that day, Bubbles was on the bus already leaving the jailhouse with excitement shooting in his veins.  All he wanted to do was just go home and play with his kitties.  Maybe even get a Dirty Burger from Phil's and a couple of drinks from Sky's Bar.  

The camera crew road on the bus with him as soon as he was out. According to their contract, they had permission to film them, even against their wishes because they remember the first camera crew before them got into that rough incident when the boys went to jail.  They learned to steer clear of pissing the boys off.  

"First thing I'm doing when I get home

"First thing I'm doing when I get home. I'm gonna rub some cat food just on my cheeks like that. Let all the kitties come up and lick it off me. There's no better feeling than a little miniature sandpaper-tongue kitty." Bubbles chuckles as the crew interviews him while they were driving back to the trailer park. "Well, they let everybody out, you know, in 2 shifts. There's a morning parole and an afternoon parole. I got morning parole. Thank God...Ricky and Julian are getting out this afternoon, hopefully, if everything goes right." He adds, nervous about the boys.  "I know Julian is dying to get out and see Sky.  We all really miss her.  Apparently, a month ago, our visitations were suspended because Ricky started fight over the last bit of hash he had left.  Julian tried to break it up, but ended up fighting one of the guards when they tried to take his drink away.  Never take away Julian's drink from him, you're bound to get your arse kicked.  When our visitation rights were back on track, Sky still hasn't come by.  I know Julian is getting worried, thinking that she just left him high and dry, but Sky isn't like that.  And I'm gonna prove it to him when I get home."

Back at the jail, Julian and Ricky were going through their last hearing before they get released.  

"Hi. My name's Julian. Inmate number 212457. Thank you for your time today." Julian went first before the department of corrections judges. Being as polite as he could be.

"Have a seat."

Ricky, however, was the opposite of Julian towards the judges. Julian and Ricky both had different meetings.

"Name and prisoner number please?"

"You know who I fucking am. And here's my goddamn number right here. Just read what they say right on me, right here!" Ricky scoffs at them.

"Well, Ricky, we've been--"

"Can you smoke in here?" Ricky cuts a judge off, dying for a join but they all eyed him with a warning look.