Relief

((TW: Mentions Self Harm and Mentions ED))
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Fuck, why did I do that.

George was ashamed, he turned his head away, wincing at Clay's gasp. "...George..."

"P-Please don't be mad, C-Clay-" George rambled on and on, now crying waterfalls of tears through his closed eyes. Clay had tears in his eyes, only George couldn't see and could only think that Clay was mad at him.

I should feel ashamed, maybe Clarance was right...

"George, stop. I am not angry, I promise." Clay interrupted the never-ending ramble of anxious words. He paused, one thing stuck in his mind that he needed to ask, "Why would I be mad at you. I was always there for you. I-I check in with you every day. I said hello and asked you how you were. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

George's tears slowed, now feeling a little bit of reassurance from Clay. George thought about what Clay had just said, he was right.

Why did I never tell him? He checks on me every day, making sure I'm okay, making sure I'm not stressed. So, why didn't I ever once think to let him know?

"Never mind, you don't need to answer that right now... May I see them?" Clay asked, referring to the scars laid upon the wrists. George nodded, scooting himself closer to Clay and placing his hands and arms in front of him.

Clay held in another gasp, not wanting George to break down again, so instead he let a light sigh seep through his lips. Clay gently grabbed the anxious boy's arms with one hand and using the other to trace over the older scars. He didn't dare touch the newer wounds, knowing how sensitive those can be.

"George, next time, if you ever feel like this is the only way out again, please call me. I don't care what time of the day it is, or if it's during school. I will come to you and be there for you." Clay said, no longer holding and tracing George's arms. Instead, he was holding George's hand, peacefully rubbing each knuckle.

George nodded, making a mental note about this. Both boys were in such an emotional rollercoaster, that they hadn't given much attention to their position. Clay was sat back into the couch, resting his left arm across George's shoulders while George leaned into Clay.

Even though George wasn't a touchy or clingy person, this felt oddly right. It felt right to be in Clay's protective hold. It felt right to be hand in hand with Clay. It felt right when Clay would gently bring George closer into the embrace.

This feels good, George thought, snuggling into Clay even further if even possible. Clay adjusted himself to make them both comfortable, now George has his back against Clay's chest and Clay has his arms wrapped around the brunette. They stayed like this for another four to five minutes, but soon George's light, content, snores mumbled through Clay's sweater.

"You're so cute," Clay says ever so quietly and without much thought, places a peck on the sleeping boy's fluffy brown hair. With that, he too fell asleep.

An hour or so passes, the time now nearing what would have been the end of the school day, and both Clay and George are still on the couch sleeping blissfully in each other's arms. Well, at least one of them was sleeping. George now laid awake, not wanting to leave the warmth of Clay's calm body.

What am I going to do now?

George thinks to himself, looking up at Clay who had a faint, closed, smile on his face. Now that George was up close to Clay's face, he could see the freckles that scattered from one cheek to the other. He could also see the warm green tone his sparkling eyes had... oh.

Clay was looking right back at George; his once closed smile was now showing his pearly white teeth. "Good evening, George." his voice a little raspy from their hour nap. George immediately became flustered, not knowing what to think anymore. He turned his head away and tried to get up from Clay's arms.

"Clay, let me go." he turns back at Clay only to be met by two playful eyes staring back at him. "Clay, please."

Clay could hear the slight uncomfortably in George's voice, so he let out a lighthearted sigh and let go. "Okay," George let out a little laugh. Clay realized he hadn't heard George laugh in a long time; he also had forgotten how contagious it was.

After they both enjoyed a bit of laughter, George had to go use the restroom. While Clay waited, he decided to go into the kitchen and make them both some sandwiches.

Clay was just about to finish up making the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, George walked out of the bathroom. He looked to have washed his face, probably to wash the dried tears off his face, and tidied his hair a bit.

He looks- he looks so beautiful.

George smiled and came into the kitchen, jumping up onto the counter to sit. Clay let out a muffled giggle and scooted a plate with a sandwich on it, towards him.

"Figured you might be hungry, especially because we didn't eat lunch." Clay gave George a smile. He knew exactly what he was doing, knowing George hadn't eaten in a couple of days, maybe weeks. His body was thin and needed some food.

George's light smile now faded to a little frown, "I'm good."

"You sure? I swear I could hear your stomach grumble from a mile away." Clay got George there. Even if it was a joke, George's stomach had been growling ever since this morning "It's okay if you don't want it though." Clay gave a smirk and pulled the plate back away.

"Wait! Uh-I think I will have it now." George took the plate and sandwich and began to eat, Clay didn't happen to notice but he was staring at George with a pleasant smile on his face, "Um, are you going to eat?"

Clay turned and looked at his own sandwich nodding, "Yeah, yeah I am."

They gladly ate both their sandwiches, enjoying each and every crumb. When they were done, they walked back into the lounge and sat back down on the couch. Neither registered the fact that they automatically got into the same position they slept in and if they did, they chose to ignore it.

This time instead of sleeping, Clay brought up watching a movie and George agreed. So, they turned on a nice calm movie to watch together. The movie was about two hours long, but they watched it almost to the end. The reason why I say almost, is because they were interrupted.

"Clay? Who's this?" Clay turned to see who had entered the house.

That being his mom.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
1150 Words

OOOooOoOooo... Drama????? Maybe???? I guess you'll have to wait and see!!!

But yes, pog to a fluffy filler chapter lol.

It's April 23rd... whose ready for Ranboo lore?
However if Ranboo lore doesn't make you feel angsty, I hope you have a great rest of your day/night.<3333